News & Updates
- President Medina names new taskforce to combat Covid-19
- Coronavirus tally in DR: 1,284 cases, 57 deaths
- Cedimat prepares for more Covid-19 patients
- DR may be able to resolve its medical devices needs by buying from local export free zones
- DR presides the UN Security Council; virtual sessions to take place
- The Central Bank donates for COE and Plaza de la Salud supplies
- Several legislators test positive for the coronavirus
- Dr. Antonio Cruz Jiminián is out of intensive care
- René Rodríguez Soriano dies of Covid-19
- PRM presidential candidate calls for unity and drastic measures now
- Leonel Fernández warns of Covid-19 recession; suggests virtual world assembly
- Fernández to use the quarantine to learn how to fry an egg
- Watch Easter religious activities on TV
- Air pollution down to a minimum in the city
- Cybercrime up in times of Covid-19
- Covid-19 patient No. 2 tests negative
- Asonahores members offer hotels for temporary isolation shelters
- First Lady Cándida Montilla speaks up for children with autism
- Archived news stories...
Message Forums · REGISTER
- What are You Doing to Pass the Time While Stay-at-Homing?
- Juan Dolio and stories I've heard
- What's open for food/beverage delivery in Sosua/Cabarete during the CV19 lockdown?
- Domestic Worker Laid Off for Corona Virus Quarantine
- What is the Real Estate in Zona Colonial like ??
- Banco Popular and Paypal
- Just When you think people can't get sicker
- Santo Domingo Bypass is OPEN
- So Can I buy flight for SDQ for Friday , April 3rd ??
- Our visit to LA Sirena this morning in POP
- Bus / guagua LT to Punta Cana
- ATMs Open
- Payment of overstay fees
- Did Oluseye Adesegun walk after killing a prostitute in Sosua?
- Artificial grass for tennis court
- Danilo Feliz et al
- COVID 19 AND REAL ESTATE PRICES
- Dominican Lenten Foods & Traditions
- All Forum Topics (130,149 threads)
- Blue Cove Realty (Real Estate)
- Dream City Resort and Residences (Services)
- Ocean World Adventure Park (Tours & Excursions)
- Sophisticated Golfer Travel (Golf)
- Your Island Office (Services)
- Dr.Florentino Dominican Dent... (Medical & Dental)
A Brief History of Baseball in the Dominican Republic.
How it's grown, brewed and ways people enjoy it. Usually sweet and strong.
All you'll need to know about renting a property in Santo Domingo.
The origins of many foods and the customs surrounding them.
Dominican Slang 101: What they say, how to say it and what it means.
How it is viewed by Dominican culture and its relation to tourism.