Casa de CampoWrite a Review
On the southeast coast of the Dominican Republic, nestled beside the warm waters of the Caribbean Sea, is a refreshed and contemporary Casa de Campo … a lush 7,000 acre paradise where action and relaxation and pampering service combine for an unsurpassed vacation.
Experience all that’s new about Casa de Campo … a new lobby, sophisticated pool and deck, an indoor/outdoor fine dining restaurant and lounge, new shops, gym/fitness center and more. Luxuriate in the beautiful new air-conditioned Elite hotel rooms and suites decorated with chic décor, rich woods and native Coralina stone including high-tech extras and private terraces; or enjoy the comforts of a spacious villa home with a private pool. All accommodations also include touring carts.
A member of ‘The Leading Hotels of the World’, and recognized as the ‘World’s Leading Golf Resort’, Casa de Campo provides unparalleled choices in: accommodations, dining, sports, cultural events and more.
Casa de Campo is home to 63 holes of golf on three Pete Dye-designed resort courses including the Teeth of the Dog - the #1 ranked course in the Caribbean with seven holes right on the Caribbean Sea. Beyond golf there is:
- La Terraza Tennis Center – with 13 har-tru courts - 10 lighted for night play … and Ball Boys to chase errant shots;
- Equestrian Center – with horseback riding with over 80 horses for English & Western trail riding; Polo, and even donkey polo;
- Shooting Center –with trap, skeet & sporting clays, to test skills or learn new ones and 20,000 acres beyond for a variety of hunts;
- Beaches – the resorts’ private Minitas Beach and three out island beaches
- Deep sea fishing – from the fabulous Marina
- The Cygalle Healing Spa – with its 100% eco-friendly products created in its own Spa pharmacy;
- Shopping – over 50 boutique shops throughout the resort
- Dining – 6 resort restaurants including The Beach Club by Le Cirque and the new La Cana Restaurant & Lounge by Il Circo; plus many other restaurants are available at Altos de Chavon and the marina;
- Cultural – the Altos de Chavon village with art galleries, boutiques, an amphitheatre with internationally touring concerts; and movie theatres at the Marina;
Getting to Casa de Campo is easy via the resort’s own international airport (code: LRM) just 8-minutes from check in. Other nearby airports include: Las Americas International Airport in Santo Domingo (code: SDQ) 75 minutes away and Punta Cana Airport (code: PUJ), 95 minutes away.
A unique destination that provides a high-quality experience and distinctive features to please all ages, discover why Casa de Campo is known around the world as the Caribbean’s Most Complete Resort!