Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best deal for Toronto

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Best deal for Toronto

Hello,

Can anyone suggest me where to look for best deal in tickets for Toronto? I was checking last week and the ticket was around 600 USD RT. But today it had shooted to 1100 USD in Delta. The best i could get is 850 that is very high,.

Thanks in advance.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HumbleHindu View Post
    Hello,

Can anyone suggest me where to look for best deal in tickets for Toronto? I was checking last week and the ticket was around 600 USD RT. But today it had shooted to 1100 USD in Delta. The best i could get is 850 that is very high,.

Thanks in advance.
    aa via mia for 678

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

West jet

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you all for your replies. Westjet also coming close to 900 USD. And they have flight only from Puntacana. It is not worth trying because I am in La Vega. I will check the AA

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

WetsJet flies to Samana too, but that may not suit you either.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

My wife uses the "price alert" feature in the Itravel2000 website. You can set it to advise you by email when prices go up or down within a few dollars. You just need to set your date or dates and destinations. We got Toronto to Samana $1000.00 tax inlcuded for both of us. So $500.00 each. She still gets the email alerts each morning and we did score the best deal.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

I use Kayak to get a quick overview... then check the individual sites of the few carriers that kayak doesn't cover (some of the low price airlines)

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by drewboy View Post
    My wife uses the "price alert" feature in the Itravel2000 website. You can set it to advise you by email when prices go up or down within a few dollars. You just need to set your date or dates and destinations. We got Toronto to Samana $1000.00 tax inlcuded for both of us. So $500.00 each. She still gets the email alerts each morning and we did score the best deal.
    Thats about what it is - $500 each way in the non-peak times.

I looked at JetBlue to NYC-Samana for December - one way was $169 on Dec 12.
    Waiting until the next week jumped it to $400+. and it went higher the next week - $500 something.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

West-jet as a flight from Samana to Toronto on august 24th at 300$. Check at POP airport, 1st floor West-jet office. Otherwise check with transat at Ave. Manolo Tavares justo no.1 Puerto-Plata (809-970 2121) they have return flight with Canjet and Southwings from POP to Toronto for 350$ one way.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast