Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dubai-DR DIRECT REGULAR flights by Amirate Airlines!!

AZB
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Narcosis View Post
    This is what US/European carriers would hope does not happen. To fly to Asia, Africa or the Middle East you must fly though the US or Europe making the flights twice as costly and longer timewise, a hub between Latin America and Asia to service directly from our region would have demand, especially if trade and tourism increases to these areas.
    This is happening already. No more need for USA stops and worry about the transit visa. Iranians can fly from tehran to syria and then non stop to caracas, venezuela (I think this is the route or something like that). No need to stop over or change planes in USA. This is just the beginning, many will follow.
    AZB

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Good Points

Good points AZB.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default correction

I meant about the subsidies, et. al.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Dubai ain't no Syria. ..its a freaking mega-super-hub! It won't only cater to Arabs wanting to take a visit to Cap Cana and Dominican wanting to visit Dubai. It will soon be THE UNDISPUTABLE connection of choise to all the Middle East, Asia, India and Pakistan, etc.

AZB
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

double posts
    Last edited by AZB; 05-25-2007 at 05:56 PM.

AZB
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by aegap View Post
    Dubai ain't no Syria. ..its a freaking mega-super-hub! It won't only cater to Arabs wanting to take a visit to Cap Cana and Dominican wanting to visit Dubai. It will soon be THE UNDISPUTABLE connection of choise to all the Middle East, Asia, India and Pakistan, etc.
    I agree 100%. Its already a super hub to all over the world, especially Asian countries. They even give you a free night in a fancy hotel if you have a lay-over. I stayed in a nice hotel in bahrain, all food transportation paid for by gulf air. The hotel was very classy and room very fancy.
    The point is, even if they are a super hub, they still don't have any non stops to south america or to caribbean. But all this is changing.
    AZB

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Also, CARGO flights may an additional great option.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Keep dreaming ....

Citizens of UAE travel to countries where they can rent an island for one family in order to satisfy they need for a good vacation.

Emirates prices are astronomic for dominican and latin american passengers, there is no such a huge traffic between this region and destinations served by EK.

So .......

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Think So too....

Quote Originally Posted by AZB View Post
    They will promote punta cana and bavaro to the people who can afford to come here.
    AZB
    i`m 100% with AZB here........ if it becomes a reality, DXB-PUJ would be the most logical first route (or only route)

Hummm A340-600 at PUJ??? Nice....

Slds

STIOP

AZB
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by aviastar View Post
    Keep dreaming ....

Citizens of UAE travel to countries where they can rent an island for one family in order to satisfy they need for a good vacation.

Emirates prices are astronomic for dominican and latin american passengers, there is no such a huge traffic between this region and destinations served by EK.

So .......
    I disagree, not all UAE citizens are rich by any standards. many folks live a normal life, but many are super rich as well. The sheiks are rich but not all UAE citizens are rich. I have been there and I know people there.
    AZB

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast