Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Manny gets arrested for hitting his wife........again

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Greydread sooo true...

2. Likes RacerX, rsg liked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Too bad he didn't go 1 for 17 with her...

rsg
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to say to all the Manny haters, but the Dude is set for LIFE!!!!!: He was a great player for many years and his time has come to a end..as every players does.

And as usual whatever the women says is true..We all know they never lie

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

It could be worse if he lived in Jersey if the police suspect domestic violence they have the right to arrest you and a restraining order is easy to get just go to court make a claim and bam you got it, then it's up to plaintiff to prove it.My ex did that to me to keep me from getting custody of daughter, I got lucky sh*t was thrown out and two week's later she got arrested with drug dealing boyfriend.Guess that crime stopper's hotline really work's.

6. Likes augustus, greydread, RacerX liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Frank the Tank View Post
    Still doesn't excuse physical violence of any sort.
    Not once did I excuse his behavior. Just mentioning how this scenario is not surprising among recently retired athletes.

Off the top of my head Glen Rice was caught up in a similar situation, and the great John Elway was divorced not too long after he retired.

These types of couples sometimes have problems getting along after retirement because they are spending more time together and realize maybe they don't like each other all that much now that they're together more.

And despite whatever money Ramirez is bringing in after retirement, that is beside the point. The point is some of these guys wind up spending more time at home with not much to do. No more road trips with the team, no more cavorting with hoochies at clubs, no more fawning groupies and fanboys-that lifestyle is now OVER.

How many cats accustomed to this lifestyle can make the transition to domestic bliss without residual fallout? Some do, others have issues. Add to that the manner in which Ramirez left the game one cannot be surprised by his behavior.

8. Likes greydread, RacerX liked this post
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiskey View Post
    ... in Jersey if the police suspect domestic violence they have the right to arrest you and a restraining order is easy to get just go to court make a claim and bam you got it, then it's up to plaintiff to prove it.
    Yep that's it. Bx, you see things a different way but what bigwhiskey says go on is the ritual. Now Manny gotta show up in Broward County court to face a possible 1 year in jail from what amounts to one side of a discussion? And since there is no win for him in the court of public opinion and the bitch ass prosecutors can sit on this until the day of trial and get a plea with some bullsh!t fine and probation.

"He must have did it because women wouldnt lie about something like that." If that bitch dont look like Mitch Green after meeting Mike Tyson then it didnt happen.

10. Likes bigwhiskey liked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a PC "Hate Crime...."

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by todobien View Post
    Manny Ramirez 911 Call -- 'Hi, My Husband Just Hit Me' | TMZ.com

well if she is faking it, she's pretty good....you manny defenders just kill me....the guy is not a good citizen and you know it
    Hes not a bad guy and I cant defend him hitting his wife but Shyte happens in every relationship and have we ever heard of the term innocent to proven guilty.?

13. Likes Africaida liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yacht chef View Post
    He needs to move back to the DR, where he well not get into so mouch trouble with the us leagle system. The us laws well kill any man from the DR with to mouch time on his hands.
    Hes from Manhattan not DR

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

You can say what you want about the man but I know him and his family including his wifes side of family. He is a good man with a good heart and thats it. Dont know if this happened as reported but everyone in the USA should be considered innocent until proven otherwise unless you are personally privy to certain information in the case.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast