Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Dominican Beauty Salons in Mesa, Arizona?

Post Thanks / Like

Hi all,
    Is this contact info for Melania still accurate? I will be moving to Phoenix in 2 weeks and I want to make sure I can find a dominican stylist. I am coming from Fort Lauderdale, FL. and ofcourse there was an abundance of dominican salons.
    Also, anyone know of any good dominican resturants in the area? Inbox me please!!!!
    Thanks again...

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_DR View Post
    Why not try a black hair salon?
    I am sure that they would be able to accomodate you way better than a Mexican salon?
    Maybe maybe not. We live in Michigan when we're not in the Dominican Republic and have the same issue. There's none in Flint and only one Dominican Shop in Detroit, and the one in Detroit is always closed. My wife has gone to Mexican,Black and a lot of other hair salons between Detroit and Flint, and the result has always been the same. No one seems to know how to do her hair except Dominicans.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hair needs help

Quote Originally Posted by Indira View Post
    Hi, my name is Indira and I've been in Mesa for 7 months now and I have found too many Dominicans to count and some slamming food too I even found a girl I went to PS 173 with in Manhattan. I know a few girls that get ther hair done by a a Dominican lady she doesn't have a Salon just a chair and products at home (just like in the Heights) . So drop me a line if you haven't found some one and I'll hook you up.

Take care, Indy

P.S. there is one thing I haven't found here:good looking Neuyoricans/Dominican Yorks, all the ugly ones I've seen...sorry
    Could you please tell me where the Dominican hair salon is please I too moved her from NYC

Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone found a Dominican hair salon in Mesa yet?

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Dominicana!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Elder Ervin View Post
    Could you please tell me where the Dominican hair salon is please I too moved her from NYC
    hey im for the heights!! Send me a PM/message. I'm dying to meet more dominicans
    Last edited by AlterEgo; 10-12-2012 at 08:10 AM. Reason: No e-mail addresses permitted

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wish az wasn't such a culture shock

Hi still searching for a dominican hair stylist in the east valley. Would also love to find some pasteles, some things you can't live without.
    Sincerely missing NY but love the lifestyle change half bori and domi

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678