Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 60 Miles East (film) NYC

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

I assume the film is in Spanish but are there any subtitles?

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

I have bought a DVD copy from the street boys where there are no subtitles. The forum link I posted is a DVD-rip, from a spanish forum, so I don't think it has subtitles. But you would need to download it to really see if it is subtitled or not.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rubio_higuey View Post
    I have bought a DVD copy from the street boys where there are no subtitles. The forum link I posted is a DVD-rip, from a spanish forum, so I don't think it has subtitles. But you would need to download it to really see if it is subtitled or not.
    That is why we will never succeed at anything becaue we contribute to piracy by buying cheap street's copies.

This already killed merengue and it will also prevent the movie industry from taking off.

Piracy is a crime, take a stand against it.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Berzin View Post
    MQ-could you please elaborate? Because from the previews I've seen it looks pretty good.
    For a movie filmed on a reality setting, without any scripts, no real actors and only one take i dont think is a bad movie.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_DR View Post
    That is why we will never succeed at anything becaue we contribute to piracy by buying cheap street's copies.

This already killed merengue and it will also prevent the movie industry from taking off.

Piracy is a crime, take a stand against it.
    You could also tell that about most if not all of Latin America, China, Russia, former USSR republics, Philippines, and the list could go on ... DR is just a tiny small fish in a big pond of worldwide piracy

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123