Thread: Need a tutor for my almost 9 year old son!!!

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Need a tutor for my almost 9 year old son!!!

I am staying in Sto Dgo during the holidays and summer. Will be needing a tutor for math, reading and writting. This will be a part time job, if all goes well in December consideration for June will be taken.

Please email me if interested at sunshine7375@msn.com

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

I would suggest you ask if you can advertise for a tutor at some of the better private schools in the city if having a native English speaking tutor is important to you. Although you will have to pay more for a certified teacher than you would a person with no qualifications to teach.

Good luck in your search.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by expatsooner View Post
    I would suggest you ask if you can advertise for a tutor at some of the better private schools in the city if having a native English speaking tutor is important to you. Although you will have to pay more for a certified teacher than you would a person with no qualifications to teach.

Good luck in your search.
    Thank you appreciate the tip. Just need someone to keep my son's skills while we are on vacation, he has a tendency of flushing all information during vacations, lol. The amount of money or the qualifications are not important, the quality and their interaction are my concerns.

sunshine73