Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Virtual Work From Home Telemarketing

web
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Virtual Work From Home Telemarketing

Looking for B2B work from home experienced telemarketers. No selling involved, we are calling into the Southeastern US promoting services. Very east fun campaign. You will need a reliable high speed internet connection, good computer, 24 hr power and a quiet work environment. No experience but have a pleasant happy voice with excellent English, please send resume. Hours are Mon thru Fri. 9-5. You get paid $4000 pesos per week base and $250 pesos per lead. A lead is determined as a business that has a need for our services and has agreed to have one of our representatives contact them directly. We record all calls and supply the lists to call and VOIP acct. Expectation is 1-4 leads per day or 8 per week and to make 80-100 calls per day. Please send resumes to webguru06@yahoo.com. One day training provided in your home office in the Republica Dominicana. Thank-you

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Looking for a job?

Quote Originally Posted by web View Post
    Looking for B2B work from home experienced telemarketers. No selling involved, we are calling into the Southeastern US promoting services. Very east fun campaign. You will need a reliable high speed internet connection, good computer, 24 hr power and a quiet work environment. No experience but have a pleasant happy voice with excellent English, please send resume. Hours are Mon thru Fri. 9-5. You get paid $4000 pesos per week base and $250 pesos per lead. A lead is determined as a business that has a need for our services and has agreed to have one of our representatives contact them directly. We record all calls and supply the lists to call and VOIP acct. Expectation is 1-4 leads per day or 8 per week and to make 80-100 calls per day. Please send resumes to webguru06@yahoo.com. One day training provided in your home office in the Republica Dominicana. Thank-you
    Now Hiring in Santiago!!
    Hugo Staffing is a recruitment agency we help people to start a career in the call center industry. Our partner provides the most competitive salary and the best benefits in the market including private medical and dental coverage for you and your family. We represent the most stable and professional call center Company in the country.

Right now we need people with.

Excellent English language skills
    Computer Skills
    Schedule availability
    Motivated
    Committed
    Career driven

Call us @ 809-772-2045, 809-404-7002 or send us a resume by email @ recruitmentdept@hugostaffing.com

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey I hire as well......before this is GONE !

DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

I have no problem people posting jobs that offer a base wage and are based in the Dominican Republic.

What we do not allow is MLM or commission only job postings in the employment section.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mike l View Post
    Hey I hire as well......before this is GONE !
    But do you pay a reasonable wage, I a not sure how people survive on 4000pesos a week.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

HERE IS A COPY OF MY AD THAT I HAVE TO PAY FOR IN THE DR!....with great results I might ad

Our Virtual Call Center out-sources several campaigns to people that work from home! There are no fees! These are real jobs , but only for qualified people.
    DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU MEET ALL OF THE REQUIREMENTS....YOU WILL BE WASTING YOUR TIME !

You must be an Experienced Telemarketer with full home office and unlimited long distance to the USA and Canada. NOT SKYPE

Preference will be given to those who have Vonage as I will need to verify your phone time in order for you to be paid. I can arrange for this service, however it's at your expense.

Must speak American style English with No Accents or Do Not Apply
    EXCELLENT WRITTEN AND ORAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS ARE MOST IMPORTANT or Do Not Apply

You must have Electricity 24/7 Invertor and VOIP or Do Not Apply
    All campaigns pay an Hourly + bonus and or comission structure. $8-$10 hourly + .

You will need a Paypal account and are responsible for your own taxes.
    Full or part time available.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    I have no problem people posting jobs that offer a base wage and are based in the Dominican Republic.

What we do not allow is MLM or commission only job postings in the employment section.
    Thanks for the new policy update....I'm always the last to Know!

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

HERE IS A COPY OF MY AD THAT I HAVE TO PAY FOR IN THE DR!....with great results I might ad

Our Virtual Call Center out-sources several campaigns to people that work from home! There are no fees! These are real jobs , but only for qualified people.
    DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU MEET ALL OF THE REQUIREMENTS....YOU WILL BE WASTING YOUR TIME !

You must be an Experienced Telemarketer with full home office and unlimited long distance to the USA and Canada. NOT SKYPE

Preference will be given to those who have Vonage as I will need to verify your phone time in order for you to be paid. I can arrange for this service, however it's at your expense.

Must speak American style English with No Accents or Do Not Apply
    EXCELLENT WRITTEN AND ORAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS ARE MOST IMPORTANT or Do Not Apply

You must have Electricity 24/7 Invertor and VOIP or Do Not Apply
    All campaigns pay an Hourly + bonus and or comission structure. $8-$10 hourly + .

You will need a Paypal account and are responsible for your own taxes.
    Full or part time available.
    One question, why the emphasis in no accent?? I have a strong accent and got a pretty good job in a large ISP here in the USA that requires me to use the phone a lot.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

What is the age requirement? I ask bc my 17yr olds wants to work, excellent oral and writting skills, 24hr power and a very new computer.

DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the new policy update....I'm always the last to Know!
    It's not new Mike, it's always been like that.

As far as I'm aware, you do not offer a fixed wage, hence the classified ads.

Jobs offering hourly rates, commission only, MLM etc will not be allowed to post here unless they have a PAID classified ad.

If you see any ads that do not meet the above criteria, PM or email me and they will be deleted.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast