Thread: Peralta Bros Shipping

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Peralta Bros Shipping

I shipped nine 4 cubes (BOXES) from Toronto on the 16th of June and they arrived at my mother-in-laws house in Jarabacoa YESTERDAY, Saturday the 7th of July- nothing missing as far as I can tell. Maximo had told me around the 10th of July, so we are very happy with the service received. Reliable and on time. I would recommend them and use them again. Thank you, Max.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

From Ontario they are the only people I would trust with my stuff.....glad to hear you were happy with them.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

can you tell us the aproximate cost

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default You are very lucky Bob that you even got shipping from them.

Quote Originally Posted by bob saunders View Post
    I shipped nine 4 cubes (BOXES) from Toronto on the 16th of June and they arrived at my mother-in-laws house in Jarabacoa YESTERDAY, Saturday the 7th of July- nothing missing as far as I can tell. Maximo had told me around the 10th of July, so we are very happy with the service received. Reliable and on time. I would recommend them and use them again. Thank you, Max.
    A year a ago I must have tried at least 6 or 7 times to get hold of these guys, the voice mail was always full, couldn't leave a message, and they never ever responded to any email requests, two other people I know could not get hold of them last year as well.. So I guess if you are lucky enough they do deliver on time, but good luck trying to reach them to actually ship, you must have won the lottery.. glad you got your stuff.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Last edited by Contango; 07-08-2012 at 04:31 PM. Reason: posted twice system time delay

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Contango View Post
    A year a ago I must have tried at least 6 or 7 times to get hold of these guys, the voice mail was always full, couldn't leave a message, and they never ever responded to any email requests, two other people I know could not get hold of them last year as well.. So I guess if you are lucky enough they do deliver on time, but good luck trying to reach them to actually ship, you must have won the lottery.. glad you got your stuff.
    There is a shipment once a month usually leaving Canada on the 15-16th and Max goes down with the shipment. I have also had to deal with a full answering machine but always get through after a day or two.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rogerjac View Post
    can you tell us the aproximate cost
    $120 per box, and with it delivered to Jarabacoa I don't find that expensive at all.