Thread: Songs for children

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Songs for children

My daughter's 5th grade class is doing their concert on the Dominican Republic and they need a merengue or any Dominican song that would be appropriate for 10-year-olds to sing and dance to. She is the only Dominican in her school, and this is very exciting for her, so any suggestions would be much appreciated

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

This is an old song by Pochy Familia (Coco Band)..I'm not sure of the title..if anyone does, please let us know.

He has children singing the chorus...It's very nice and a nice message about war, hunger and how children are our future.

There's a part that I belive goes like this:

"No mas guerra, no mas odio, no mas hambre y no mas muerte....mas escuelas, mas trabajo, mas amor y mas union"

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pielmorena View Post
    This is an old song by Pochy Familia (Coco Band)..I'm not sure of the title..if anyone does, please let us know.

He has children singing the chorus...It's very nice and a nice message about war, hunger and how children are our future.

There's a part that I belive goes like this:

"No mas guerra, no mas odio, no mas hambre y no mas muerte....mas escuelas, mas trabajo, mas amor y mas union"
    Now that I though about it..the song may be "Pa' lo Coquitos"....