Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: First Lady's Account Details Exposed/Danilo Faked His Doctorate

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chirimoya View Post
    Well spotted, Mauricio - that date format is never used in Europe as far as I know. I also thought that screenshot looked fabricated.
    Agree, the amounts don't seem to match either. Notice that the balance in about a week has only gone up about 2 euros which makes no sense if making a little over 3% a year that amount should have been about 25,000 Euros.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

another thing Europeans never use is the komma between the numbers. We use a point.

It should read 43.892.678,96 euro

And damn, I should have responded to that email in which she was looking for a partner in Europe to put some money in a bank-account, promising me 30%.

3. Likes Mauricio liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

The DR1 sleuths are definitely hard at work here.

To add:

1. Danske Bank definitely uses the same color scheme for their internet/online banking as that in the screenshot.

2. Their British operations are in English and unlike the rest of Europe, use the comma to separate thousands, and the decimal point on the fraction i.e. $42,892,671.76, so that could explain the comma decimal point discrepancy.

What is more suspect, and has been pointed out, is the date format. The part of the document that would be attributable to the bank, uses day month year format, and if I recall correctly the British, like most of Europe use day, month, year.

If someone was able to hack the account, they should have been able to offer a lot more evidence than this screenshot. If it exists, perhaps it will be released. Absent that, the validity of this document still must remain suspect.

Respectfully,
    Playacaribe2

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

It's not only the date format, it's using one format in one field and another in the next. That's sloppy design of a user interface which I would expect from BHD but not a European bank
    Last edited by Mauricio; 02-18-2012 at 05:16 PM.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by playacaribe2 View Post
    The DR1 sleuths are definitely hard at work here.

To add:

1. Danske Bank definitely uses the same color scheme for their internet/online banking as that in the screenshot.

2. Their British operations are in English and unlike the rest of Europe, use the comma to separate thousands, and the decimal point on the fraction i.e. $42,892,671.76, so that could explain the comma decimal point discrepancy.

What is more suspect, and has been pointed out, is the date format. The part of the document that would be attributable to the bank, uses day month year format, and if I recall correctly the British, like most of Europe use day, month, year.If someone was able to hack the account, they should have been able to offer a lot more evidence than this screenshot. If it exists, perhaps it will be released. Absent that, the validity of this document still must remain suspect.

Respectfully,
    Playacaribe2

Corrected to read, ...the British like most of Europe use month, day, year.

Respectfully,
    Playacaribe2

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm, you got it right the first time. Almost all of Europe including The British use D/M/Y. (also Canada, Australia, and most of South America).

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lucas08 View Post
    This fake document was posted initially by AnonymousDR, as a crude attempt to confuse and derail Marcos Martinez' disclosure.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jrmirador@alumni.iu.edu View Post
    That's sooo amateurishly fake is not even funny...

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

If it's fake, I'm sure the Danish bank would say it is. Any word from them?

Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast