Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: First Lady's Account Details Exposed/Danilo Faked His Doctorate

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default First Lady's Account Details Exposed/Danilo Faked His Doctorate

How is this news not on DR1 yet? Yesterday morning on the Diario 55 programme on Canal Súper TV55, the presenter Marcos Martínez claimed he had proof of a bank account in the First Lady's name that shows she has tens of millions of dollars in savings in a foreign bank account. Some of the amounts deposited include 18 million 950 thousand euros from various governmental institutions. The account purportedly amounts to 43 million 892 thousand 678 euros.

The military apparently raided the presenter's house - the second such raid against the media in less than a week - in Santiago today following the accusations but this has yet to be confirmed. Link here: Revelan cuenta bancaria de 43 millones de euros de la Primera Dama Margarita Cedeño de Fernández | Caribbean Digital

In other news, the UASD professor who revealed that presidential candidate Danilo plagiarised his work and indeed did not deserve to be awarded his doctoral thesis was also sacked. Link here: Profesor Gneco demostró que Danilo plagió tesis y no es ingeniero químico - Acento

One might say these are dirty tricks by the opposition during election times but how can such blatant acts of corruption and criminal activity continue?

2. Likes Papa Benito, Gregory Wales liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

The First Lady has denied the claim, in her twitter account can be read the following: "Mi pueblo me espera, los rumores ni nada ni nadie me sacará de las calles. SOLO DIOS quien aquí me ha puesto." ("My people expected, rumors or anything or anyone get me out of the streets. ONLY GOD who put me here" (Google Translate)

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, you didn't exactly expect her to say "it's a fair cop guv".

5. Likes amstellite, Squat, Matilda liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

There are many details... Somehow I would not be surprised it is true...

8. Likes The Exterminator liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't be either having had the misfortune to work with a lot of these cretins. It's time these disparates were exposed.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

I have to wait until more info is put forth. However, neither of the possible outcomes would surprise me. I can see her having the cash stashed away for a rainy day, and I can also see the whole thing being a big lie perpetrated by the opposition to discredit her candidacy. Both sides are as crooked and dirty as it gets!

What she actually does legally; not what she says that she'll do; will go a long way toward showing who's telling the truth.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by domilinguist View Post
    I wouldn't be either having had the misfortune to work with a lot of these cretins. It's time these disparates were exposed.
    Disparates de Margarita Cedeño -vs- disparates de Hipólito Mejia. Since we already know and have suffered those of Hipólito, I sure don't want that cretin back.

12. Likes latitude19, KateP liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

In her YouTube video, she looks like she is faking... Also the journalist claims to have many proofs... Let's see...
    I tend to think it is true...

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

First lady announces she submitted Santiago Communicator for libel and slander

"With much surprise I found out this morning, by a person who's said qualified as a journalist, that I have a million dollar account in Europe. Really for me it was a very unpleasant news to hear this, I think it's a great shame, it really is something that should not continue and I am ready to clarify with all its consequences.

I'm talking over with my lawyers to proceed to submit this person and all persons who have been involved in this information or complaint, or whatever you call it, so we have the opportunity to demonstrate the falsity of this assertion."

"I want you to know that neither as a mother nor as wife or as first lady will I allow them to throw garbage on me.This is part of the campaign, I am told. Actually I entered politics to change the way politics are done and I will not let events like this be ignored.Whenever this has been the fashion, well handled, but not me.I'm sorry but we will proceed to sue you and then he must demonstrate in a court of justice, fair and square what he said on television, radio and in all social networks."

La primera dama anuncia someterá por difamación e injuria a comunicador de Santiago - listindiario.com

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast