Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Deportations from Haiti?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by suavena View Post
    Only Liberals lazies American think like he does in the mold of community organizer Obama. No wonder Chicago resemble just another third world city. Worst crimes/ratio than Mexico city, amazing.
    But not worse than Tijuana or Ciudad Juarez. Got no idea what this has to do with the DR.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cbmitch9 View Post
    But not worse than Tijuana or Ciudad Juarez. Got no idea what this has to do with the DR.
    To make a point against that liberal from Chicago that obviously have some agenda against DR.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

To make a point against that liberal from Chicago that obviously have some agenda against DR.
    Ooooooh I seee. Now I get it. I would never have been able to make the connection without your astute observations.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cbmitch9 View Post
    Ooooooh I seee. Now I get it. I would never have been able to make the connection without your astute observations.

5. Likes cbmitch9 liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

I was NEVER going to mention this because it is my business and it has little to do with DR1, but what timing. Yesterday Marc Anthony held a fund raiser here in downtown Chicago for his charity Mastreo Cares. I had purchase my tickets awhile ago because I was so excited to see Marc Anthony and the sole purpose of the event was for the Dominican Republic. "Orfanato Ninos de Cristo" is a project Marc Anthony is trying to raise funds for the children of the Dominican Republic.

Something came up at the last second and my daughters mother had to take her sister instead, but I gave her money to bid on my behalf at the auction. All the money made for this event is to go directly to the Dominican Republic. Now an entire room filled with Chicagoans donating their time and money for kids without parents in the DR. How many people in the room do you think were "liberals" Chicago Cubs, Chicago White Sox, donated many things for this cause.

I know how much money I donated yesterday, but how much did you? Chicago does not have a large Dominican population, so why would Marc come here asking people to help the Dominican Republic. Most of the people at the charity were white, Mexicans and some African American, but no Dominicans that my child mother saw.

My daughter mother and her sister are Mexicans, but they donated their time and money for the children of the DR, I asked a lot of people to attend and their response was " I do not like to donate money outside the USA if it was an orphanage here I would go and make a donation" my response was Okay next time.

BTW would you like so water with that CROW!!!!

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Only Liberals lazies American think like he does in the mold of community organizer Obama. No wonder Chicago resemble just another third world city. Worst crimes/ratio than Mexico city, amazing.
    Now suavena tell me what is going on inside your head right now? You made a statement about how LAZY Chicago is and lastnight a group of Chicagoans gathered to help Dominican children. Not all bad being a liberal HUH!!!

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JMB773 View Post
    Now suavena tell me what is going on inside your head right now? You made a statement about how LAZY Chicago is and lastnight a group of Chicagoans gathered to help Dominican children. Not all bad being a liberal HUH!!!
    Just so you are informed: Conservatives usually give more to charity than Liberals.
    Who Gives and Who Doesn't? - ABC News

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

We dont need your money, European Union money, UK, Canada, etc attached to allow the peaceful Haitian invasion to proceed.

Quote Originally Posted by JMB773 View Post
    I was NEVER going to mention this because it is my business and it has little to do with DR1, but what timing. Yesterday Marc Anthony held a fund raiser here in downtown Chicago for his charity Mastreo Cares. I had purchase my tickets awhile ago because I was so excited to see Marc Anthony and the sole purpose of the event was for the Dominican Republic. "Orfanato Ninos de Cristo" is a project Marc Anthony is trying to raise funds for the children of the Dominican Republic.

Something came up at the last second and my daughters mother had to take her sister instead, but I gave her money to bid on my behalf at the auction. All the money made for this event is to go directly to the Dominican Republic. Now an entire room filled with Chicagoans donating their time and money for kids without parents in the DR. How many people in the room do you think were "liberals" Chicago Cubs, Chicago White Sox, donated many things for this cause.

I know how much money I donated yesterday, but how much did you? Chicago does not have a large Dominican population, so why would Marc come here asking people to help the Dominican Republic. Most of the people at the charity were white, Mexicans and some African American, but no Dominicans that my child mother saw.

My daughter mother and her sister are Mexicans, but they donated their time and money for the children of the DR, I asked a lot of people to attend and their response was " I do not like to donate money outside the USA if it was an orphanage here I would go and make a donation" my response was Okay next time.

BTW would you like so water with that CROW!!!!

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

The liberals response as usual that they create handout like welfare. Of course it is not their money to beging with.

Quote Originally Posted by bob saunders View Post
    Just so you are informed: Conservatives usually give more to charity than Liberals.
    Who Gives and Who Doesn't? - ABC News
    Last edited by suavena; 08-21-2012 at 03:33 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Knock, knock.....

Try to steer this back to Haiti please. I don't want to close this, but it's going way off topic.

JMB, you and I are worlds apart on most points, but I commend you for participating in the Dominican fundraiser, and for telling us about it.

ALTEREGO

Moderator DR1.com

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678