Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: exporting sugar to europe

Post Thanks / Like

Nice try Bogdan!! You come on like a punk, do you realize that? What? 28 and saying you are going to buy 10 condos in Punta Cana, without knowing jack about the market? And you want us to do your homework for you?

Now you say you want to buy sugar!! Gee, did you do any homework? Or do you want us to tell you the facts: No sugar is sold here!! It is all sold months in advance in commodity markets, you idiot. You want Dominican sugar, go to Chicago or NYC--if you know where that is!!

Okay, you got under my skin...but you really need to think a bit more...and grow up...

HB

Moderator DR1.com

Post Thanks / Like

Kdolo: no argument there. Plenty of room. But don't ask me or anyone else to do your work for you. We will be happy and willing to point you in the right direction, perhaps supply a name or two, but if you want professional assistance as to location, pricing and availability, you need to do it off the board with money in your hand. The work is 'professional' help or assistance.

You want opinions, we give opinions for free. You want me to go find your marriage certificate, send money,. you want to know where to invest? Come to our office. There is a reason it is called professional advice...

HB

Moderator DR1.com

3. Likes Rattus_Rattus liked this post
    The Way Life Should Be...
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dbogdan83 View Post
    if you read any of his comments on any post he does nothing but put people down and bring negativity.. i am sure he is a waiter some where making 500$ a month at a small restaurant.
    Wow You know less than I thought. Try searching his posts...15k posts, there is gold in them there hills!!!! And he is right, professional advice costs money! If it was easy everyone would do it!

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

@kdolo that's like if you wanted to get into oil exporting business from Venezuela. I think even smart and innovative entrepreneurs could not get into the inner circle.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

kdolo and dbogdan83, don't get mad when people don't give you the answers you want, they really have your best interests in mind. In fact, I would never want to steer anybody wrong. But, I have an oppurtunity you might be interested in. I can offer you an exclusive franchise distributorship for the entire Dominican Republic. For a reasonable amount (In US $), which we can negotiate, wired to my account, I can offer you the exclusive rights to distribute a leading brand of snow plows in the Dominican Republic. Believe me, I wouldn't lie, this is a good deal for you. And remember, this advice is worth what you are paying for it.
    On the otherhand, advice given by Hillbilly costs the same but is worth a fortune.
    If you don't like this advice you receive, don't get mad and go away, just go away.
    Last edited by belmont; 07-14-2011 at 07:03 PM.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

i thought that this guy posted on the board in order to get advice. i had no idea that the realities would have made some people angry, or i would not even have bothered to respond. yes, Hillbilly answered the question with two words..... COMMODITY BROKERS. gentlemen, as i myself learned in my little episode, it is not as if you are trying to buy a 25 pound sack. when you start talking in terms of tens of thousands of tons, it is a different ball game. i have done all the calling, and the emails, and come up with the same answer....FORGET IT.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

i am sure he is a waiter some where making 500$ a month at a small restaurant..

My friend Luis the waiter in a small restaurant??? NOT!!!!!

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Default More Sugar Needed

Quote Originally Posted by dbogdan83 View Post
    ... i know that DR is one of the top sugar exporters in the world...
    Wrong.

ElCaribe.com.do | Con Todo A Cada Minuto - El Trasiego De Azucar A Haiti Obliga Rd A Importar

donP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12