Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Stevia Seeds

  1. #1
    Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    309
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Stevia Seeds

    Does anyone know if you can buy stevia seeds here and if so where?

  2. #2
    Silver
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,301
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Sweet Leaves

    Quote Originally Posted by mart1n View Post
    Does anyone know if you can buy stevia seeds here and if so where?
    I remember to have participated here:
    http://www.dr1.com/forums/general-st...stevia-dr.html

    There is more if you use the search button...


    donP

  3. #3
    Gold
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,738
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    drugs innit- not a good idea

  4. #4
    Gold
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,738
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    oops thats salvia - carry on

  5. #5
    Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    309
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by donP View Post
    I remember to have participated here:
    http://www.dr1.com/forums/general-st...stevia-dr.html
    donP
    There is more if you use the search button...
    Thanks Don
    I did a search but got tired looking before I got to your thread.
    Do you still have plants and seeds and where do you live North or South.
    I would like to experiment with these plants

  6. #6
    Silver
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,301
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mart1n View Post
    Do you still have plants and seeds and where do you live North or South.
    Some small new plants have come up from the seeds of the first plants.
    And I have a glass jar with seeds left, yes.
    We live in the NE...

    donP

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •