Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Dominican hair care products

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Marty View Post
    Im newbie here, and I am interested in strictly dominican hair productstell THEM what I nee, my hair is fine to medium texture and seeking a softer hair shampoo and conditioner, somthing light, without no heaviness, any suggestions please?
    You may be able to find a light shampoo but finding a light conditioner is going to be hard because the majority of Dominican's women hair is thick and coarse so the conditioners are thick and designed to give moisture.
    I use 10en1 Shampoo and a Conditioner called Emergencia. Both are dominican products but Emergencia is very good for coarse curly (even nappy) hair. I will ask my Dominican stylist in the USA what she would suggest. The Dominican stylists here (in Santiago) use the same thing on everyone. I take my own shampoo and conditioner to the salon and tell them how I want things done because here their focus is not "healthy" hair as long as it "looks" good whereas my stylist in the USA has a focus on healthiness.
    SHALENA

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Spam hair .com

FATHER CHRISTMAS SUIT FOR SALE FITS MOST DOGS
    Back Massage 5.00 per hour
    Breast enlargement LOOK HERE pole dancing lessons
    A Lot of these on here and these on here Where are these hair products can you see them Last but not least this is good for your hair pour over your head and it comes up half cut

Post Thanks / Like

Default Alter Ego Hair Products for Dominicans

Quote Originally Posted by Marty View Post
    Im newbie here, and I am interested in strictly dominican hair products, my hair is fine to medium texture and seeking a softer hair shampoo and conditioner, somthing light, without no heaviness, any suggestions please?
    We distribute 'Alter Ego Italy' Salon Hair Products to Dominican Salons - they all love and use it - send me a PM if you want more info, I'm sure we have something perfect for you.

Post Thanks / Like

I have been purchasing Dominican hair care products for over half a year now, but with a new addition to the family arriving soon ) I have to start cutting down on how much and what i spend money on has anyone found a good site that sells dominican hair products or natural hair care products at reasonable prices?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes BeautyofNewYork.com is GREAT! I get my conditioners from there (Diez en Uno and Universal Bomba) I also use the Universal Bomba leave-in w/ Avocado cream. It leaves your hair sooo soft.... Great prices too!

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

DR1 is not in the business of advertising every salon website that handles Dominican Hair products.
    Therefore the urls have been removed, these are spam.
    If we allowed these, we would have to allow a ream of other urls on various subjects.
    Giving advice and product names is fine, but we are not allowing direct linking to the product websites, Google is your friend, learn to use it to look up information on the products that are recommended.

"If anyone Wud! Wud Wud"
    Super Moderator
    www.DR1.com

Post Thanks / Like

Red face **looking to buy large quantities of hair products**

I am in the US and I would like to know where I can buy cases of hair products like Silicon Mix and Baba de Caracol & more directly from DR. I am looking for wholesale pricing. Thanks.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Curious with Dominican hair products being so great, is there a brand that makes good hair color?
    Alternatively do Dominican hair salons do color and what should I expect to pay? I am a gringo on
    the North Coast.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234