Page 35 of 83 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 350 of 827

Thread: Today's Exchange Rate

  1. #341
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,901
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Friday got 39.03 in Cabarete

    Bob K

  2. #342
    Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    446
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob K View Post
    Friday got 39.03 in Cabarete

    Bob K
    Where in Cabarete?

  3. #343
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,487
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    How about the Euro?
    What can I expect when I take these 20 Euros to the bank maņana. I accepted them at 50 to 1 from people who spoke neither English, Spanish, nor the French of others here.
    Thanks
    Der Fish

  4. #344
    Ken
    Ken is online now
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    12,010
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    30.03 sounds high for Cabarete. Most casas de camibio there advertise rates about RD$1 below Sosua. Was 39.03 be offered to everybody or just special continuing clients?

  5. #345
    Silver
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,124
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Derfish View Post
    How about the Euro?
    What can I expect when I take these 20 Euros to the bank maņana. I accepted them at 50 to 1 from people who spoke neither English, Spanish, nor the French of others here.
    Thanks
    Der Fish
    I got 51.30 at Caribe Express on friday, but it changes continuously between 50.20 and 51.90... good luck

    BelgianK

  6. #346
    Off Topic - Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,250
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by belgiank View Post
    I got 51.30 at Caribe Express on friday, but it changes continuously between 50.20 and 51.90... good luck

    BelgianK
    You got me on the Red Lobster....NOT AGAIN...LOL

    B in Santiago

  7. #347
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,901
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    The rate I quoted was at the bank with an account there.
    That same day Caribe tours in cabarete was at 38.9
    BobK

  8. #348
    Bronze
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    1,416
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    38.95 at Rusa in Puerto Plata.

  9. #349
    Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    446
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob K View Post
    The rate I quoted was at the bank with an account there.
    That same day Caribe tours in cabarete was at 38.9
    BobK
    Which bank?

  10. #350
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,901
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Banco Santa Cruz. The posted non account rate is 38.9

    Bob K

Page 35 of 83 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •