Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Howto: Withdrawing money from Paypal

Post Thanks / Like

yea i did read it but if you read this
    Did Xoom let you know why they would prohibit and cancel your account for sending money from the DR ? I did it once, because I lost my debit card a few weeks ago. I logged on using a computer in DR and sent money to another person located in DR just once and it went through.

you can some doubts about that, i want to know where did rubio get that info thats all

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Why wouldn't you go into the bank, they issue a debit card on the spot, or give you cash from your passbook. Whatever, I like reading a good novela about a Sanky and his missing cash!

Post Thanks / Like

because i live in dominican republic and i want to know how to withdray my paypal money

4. Likes Squat liked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by darkvivi View Post
    because i live in dominican republic and i want to know how to withdray my paypal money
    Why can't you get a PAYPAL debit card and use the ATM?

Post Thanks / Like

can i do that?, i dont see that option in my paypal, if its possible could you give more info please?

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tamborista View Post
    Why can't you get a PAYPAL debit card and use the ATM?

I was thinking the same thing. I have been using a PayPal debit card in the DR for quite some time now. Works like a charm.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Beads View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. I have been using a PayPal debit card in the DR for quite some time now. Works like a charm.
    Dominican PAYPAL has all kinds of limitations, the poster still has not told me if she even has a PAYPAL debit card.

You & I are using a PAYPAL account with a US bank as back up, I am fairly sure you can use a PAYPAL Debit card anywhere funded strictly by a PAYPAL balance with no back up funding, according to their "vague website?

PAYPAL does not permit a Dominican Bank as a backup funding source, so I don't know if they even issue a Debit card?

How do you fund your novia(s) PAYPAL accounts or do you XOOM them?

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Response from PAYPAL

XXX, it is not necessary to have a back up funding source when you have
    the PayPal debit card that is strictly optional to the card holder. If
    you did decide to connect a back up funding source to your card, you
    would only be able to use your bank account connected to your PayPal
    account. To use the card at an ATM, your funds do have to be in your
    PayPal balance, you wouldn't be able to withdraw them directly from your
    back up funding source.

Retired Ussername
    Post Thanks / Like

Call me tacaņo, but all I am wondering is why anyone would give up 5% to get their own money from their own account?????

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GringoCArlos View Post
    Call me tacaņo, but all I am wondering is why anyone would give up 5% to get their own money from their own account?????
    It depends on what kind of Paypal account you have.

If you have a 'personal' account you can only accept payments that people send you from their Paypal account [meaning they have a balance in there], or from their bank through a 'check', but no credit cards. And you can't withdraw more than $500 a month. But, there is no charge to you for money you get.

If you have a 'business' account, you are charged a percentage of each and every cent that you get, much like if you had a merchant credit card account = so much per transaction, plus a percentage. The charge is the same if the person pays you using a credit card or if they have cash in their own Paypal account. We do a lot of EBay business, and believe me those charges add up. To get more than $500 per month you need to give them a lot of personal info to prove who you are.

More and more sites accept Paypal - when I bought my AA ticket last week Paypal was one of the payment options.

Which might be another way for the OP to get his/her money out of the Paypal account - buy something they need and use the Paypal money/

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast