Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pruebas Nacionales

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Pruebas Nacionales

any word when current results may be posted
    and what link will they be posted on.....
    thanks

Off Topic - Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by skippys View Post
    any word when current results may be posted
    and what link will they be posted on.....
    thanks
    Here´s the link: Condición RNE
    The results are already posted.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

You beat me to it frank!

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm sure you are aware of the brewing scandal with these exams. Seems the answers are for sale. Kudos to Paredes for moving on this.

Santo Domingo.- El Secretario de Educación, Melanio Paredes explicó ayer la forma cómo empleados de esa institución llevaron a cabo un fraude que permitió que más de mil estudiantes recibieran las respuestas de las Pruebas Nacionales a través de celulares y por las que habrían pagado RD$1,200.00.
    La República - Más de mil alumnos recibieron respuestas Pruebas Nacionales

Off Topic - Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beeza View Post
    You beat me to it frank!
    I´m sorry

Post Thanks / Like

They do not seem to be global. Each student needs to go in there and identify him/herself in order to see what they did.
    One of my judo gals did well...and is now heading for the Santiago Technological Institute, if I can swing it...a lot of kids will have to repeat the exams in August...

Of course cheating here is not held in such high disregard and the penalties for those that actually bought the exams are negligible...No puritan ethnic involved here...no eternal damnation for cheating..

HB, the educator...

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

melanio seems to be pretty serious about this, though. some school district employees were thrown in jail in monte cristi and there's been a lot of talk about cancelling the scores of all students who scored "sobresaliente" in the PN and don't have the school grades to go with it. i saw a lot more precautions taken this year than any other year (in my 5 short years here), like confiscating cell phones at the beginning of the exam, checking cedulas/school ids, etc... we'll see what really happens when all is said and done, though.

(it seems that melanio is a big fan of throwing people in jail - he just recently said that he's going to have any public school principal arrested if they are charging enrollment fees ("inscripciones") because public schools are free)

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

When fraud is committed, jail time is what follows. We must not forget that you are guilty till proven innocent according to the Dominican penal code. Trials come later. In the mean time its jail time.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by A.Hidalgo View Post
    When fraud is committed, jail time is what follows. We must not forget that you are guilty till proven innocent according to the Dominican penal code. Trials come later. In the mean time its jail time.
    but, usually, in the dr such things as selling the answers to the PN go unpunished. it's about time someone is taking it seriously!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast