Page 28 of 51 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: Do Dominican women make good wives?

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yacht chef View Post
    Yo cccc i look and could not find a spell checker that is compatible with dr1 for my iphone that is all i use now a day's . Do u now of any ?
    If you can get Google you can get google spellchecker on google toolbar.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Berzin; On your question#2, is a woman that sells the vaporware of sex morally bankrupt ? is it better to give out for free to an unappreciative cold hearted good looking stud, no commitment or accountability...Is that a morally superior situation.
    And further..unattractive man may be far worthier than his attractive counter part.(disclaimer I consider myself attractive)
    A woman that have needs and are met by their mate in a committed relationship.. are not in anyway shallow.
    Is not that you purchase another human like yourself,but you strive to be with a special person.
    As a young trooper assigned to third Army headquarters, I always could tell army wives from enlisted men and officers, ALWAYS ... just by looks and if they open their mouth,forget it. Men should always strive to be with women that compliment them, I always used this time tested dominican saying "yo estoy pa q me den no pa q me quiten"

3. Likes greydread, Berzin, pollogringo liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Criss Colon View Post
    cALL MY SISTER IN bOSTON,SHE'S MY SPELL CHECKER!
    cc
    Hay cristobal dices cada cosa jajajaja

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=Jone aristo;1052641]Hi

Do Dominican women make good wives?Yes they have become good wives it depends upon the nature and thinking as well the environment is more considerable for this progress.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

My honest opinion after dating about 10 dominicans is that it all depends who you get. MOst of them are dishonest, most are selfesh. Although, if you get the rare laid back, shy and goofy type, they make good wives. There is the feisty type with the big, giant barrio mouths that mouth off 24/7. Stay far from that type. There are many gold diggers but they can be noticed because they will immediately begin to try to cash in on you and get money and food.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bob saunders View Post
    11 years, already, and no complaints worth airing. Observation #1 - Dominican women in general are very feminine. My wife is compassionate, independent, strong willed, and intelligent - none of these charaterictics are related to her being Dominican. Her lack of imagination when it comes to food - this is related to her being Dominican.

Sounds very familiar Bob "lack of imagination when it comes to cooking".

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Im actually thinking of getting one as they are better at making meals out of nothing

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Onions/Carrots View Post
    I have American and European friends who have asked me this question. Honestly, I have been quite negative lately on all things Dominican even though I am Dominican.

So to be fair to my friends, I'd like the DR1 community to voice their opinions on this. Then my friends can read it here for themselves and make up their own mind.

My counter points are that generally speaking many Dominican women are quite materialistic, selfish and not predisposed to being the lovey dovey type. Many men also fall into this genre myself included. I am working diligently to change that behavior though. It is an ugly trait.

Those out there in DR1, please prove me wrong.
    Yes, many Dominican women are materialistic, selfish and like your coutnerpoints say. But, the same can be said for Puerto Rican Women, American women and almost all other women. But Dominican women are more straightforward. If they want something, they play no games and go for it and let men know their desires which is a real plus. This is better than the other women who play games but are just golddiggers or even worse (American women love rich guys but wont admit it half the time), others just play guys as a fun game instead of dating or getting into a business like relationship with terms and conditions. Dominican women also tend to be better looking than most other women.

10. Likes kdolo liked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by porkman100 View Post
    Berzin; On your question#2, is a woman that sells the vaporware of sex morally bankrupt ? is it better to give out for free to an unappreciative cold hearted good looking stud, no commitment or accountability...Is that a morally superior situation.
    And further..unattractive man may be far worthier than his attractive counter part.(disclaimer I consider myself attractive)
    A woman that have needs and are met by their mate in a committed relationship.. are not in anyway shallow.
    Is not that you purchase another human like yourself,but you strive to be with a special person.
    As a young trooper assigned to third Army headquarters, I always could tell army wives from enlisted men and officers, ALWAYS ... just by looks and if they open their mouth,forget it. Men should always strive to be with women that compliment them, I always used this time tested dominican saying "yo estoy pa q me den no pa q me quiten"
    Don't mean to besimplistic, but cannot most people tell enlisted men and officers from their wives always?

12. Likes wuarhat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

true to be honest some woman dating they family and the poor section, i been there since 2002, and i love dr.the dating sites are scams they with the scam as long they get that money..remember a few pesos
    ////??//

Page 28 of 51 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast