Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: That "I'm pregnant" thing - again

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

: Hopeless.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ElSul View Post
    : Hopeless.
    Yeah, your situation that you are sharing with total strangers.

ESPECIALLY on Father's day!!!!

Shame on you.

YouTube - YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

The smart*** comment was intended for Bronxboy

Everyone is only trying to help so don't take things personally.

I don't know this girl so don't take nothing personally here but one doesn't have to be a 300 peso hooker to try and go for the big prize whatever that might be in this case. Have her take a pregnancy test at this point as others have suggested and be present when she does this.

As DRloca ( who BTW is a very smart woman) mentioned, no one walks around with copies of an ultrasound.

To add;
    DNA testing is very expensive and I don't think it can be done till the child is born if that is her intention.

So what's the real question here?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

It's pretty obvious that Bronxboy is just polluting your forum with his usual bull, and not trying to help. But nevermind, it's not my problem.

Well, I don't find it too surprising that you have an (clearly) ORIGINAL of the ultrasound test in your purse when you get out from the lab?

Post Thanks / Like

Well, I don't find it too surprising that you have an (clearly) ORIGINAL of the ultrasound test in your purse when you get out from the lab?
    Ok forgot that, what does she really want from you and what do you want from us?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AnnaC View Post
    Ok forgot that, what does she really want from you and what do you want from us?
    I don't know. Primarily your views on the story in general (is she bull$hitting me?), and then advice on the procedure to follow. Your insight has helped me but if anyone else has something to add, I'm all ears.

She most likely wants a) money for the abortion b) money for raising the child c) money to keep if this is all fake.

Worst case scenario - any help on an illegal abortion clinic is appreciated. I'm probably not the father but at least I can help her out with an abortion.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bronxboy View Post
    Stop this from ever happening again.

WEAR CONDOMS.

especially with a hooker. come on now!
    He did mention something like that with some cryptic wording. It's a legit post regardless of how he got himself into the situation. He might be getting scammed or it might be a legit medical condition, but I doubt he is the father. The post about getting the at home test made good sense to me, but it could be something else. If she really is pregnant, she might be trying to get money for an abortion or just some more money for the kid down the road. The RU-486 pill is suppose to work for up to the first two months of pregnancy, but whether you can get it in the DR is another question.

There seems to be an ongoing double-standard in the forums where when women are scammed they are treated with sympathy and when men are scammed or have some other problem, it must be because they were sleeping with a "hooker." It's not only insulting to the male posters, but it also implies that any Dominican woman who sleeps with a foreigner is a prostitute.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bronxboy View Post
    Stop this from ever happening again.

WEAR CONDOMS.

especially with a hooker. come on now!
    First the OP stated that the rubber broke.... pay attention Bronxboy. And second yours is a meaningless post that has nothing to do with what the OP asked. This board is a great source of info. But I do not understand the need to reply to posts when you are not addressing the original question and have nothing to add. Are you starved for attention at home? The OP did not ask anyone, including you, about wearing condoms. He did not ask your opinion on if the chica was a puta. So tell me Bronxboy, why do you feel the need to reply with a meaningless and non-responsive post? What is your point? Unfortunately you are not alone. You have to weed through the useless replies from people with to much time on their hands to actually get to the real answers.

That seems to be the norm on all message boards. WTF

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm probably not the father but at least I can help her out with an abortion.
    I thought she is not a hooker??

She wants money, period! why do you want to help her terminate a pregnancy you had no involvement in?

Post Thanks / Like

So, met her at one of the pricier joints in SD, which still means that there is lots of hooking going on, but hey she told me it was the second time she was there.
    Hey, this post says alot.

Condom broke, YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast