Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: That "I'm pregnant" thing - again

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

"S'all I m sayin'"

If you ask me, the dude got a resolution. It may not be what he wanted to hear, who knows. But he s gotta share now...maybe he got one of them Anastacio situations?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ElSul View Post
    Moderator, I believe you should close this thread. There will be no more postings from my hand on this forum.
    Ok repeat after me in a loud demanding tone " Close oh sesame! "

See if that works.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok, one last post before I'm outta here.

I have tried to share in this thread and others and met mostly ignorance, judgementalism and rudeness from lonely creeps who don't know me. Trying to share your situation on this forum inevitably leads to "sucker, you should have known better" type of answers, you can say whatever but the haters will be there like the mosquitos in the night. Moderators also chime in on the negative side, before closing your threads.

I have ruled ut the DR expat gang as someone I'd like to have any contact with. There are so many better places to be (with saner people). Ciao.

DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

What did you expect?

DR1 is the largest pool of knowledge on the Dominican Republic.
    We have many full time expats posting, this board has close to 800,000 posts.
    In my experience, the advice and feedback given here is golden and often right on the money. It has saved many people US$1,000's and a lot of pain and grief etc.

The only people that usually disagree or those that don't want to know the truth of don't like what they are hearing. The delivery of the message might not always be wrapped up in fluffy little cotton balls, but it's usually spot on!

On that note, I'll close this thread.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678