Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 161

Thread: Dominican women vs puerto rican women for black men

  1. #61
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,434
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JMB773 View Post
    Do you see how EXTREME you have to come to make your point. ALL the bills, took you on vacation not once or twice but three times. While she was paying all the bills, I bet you hung out with boys and spent your unemployment check because you recieve one if you in fact were laid off. A smoking hot girl( BTW I like the phrase" smoking hot") that gives you money.

    BTW If you read my post again I already stated it was one or a couple of posters that a Dominican woman was or is supporting. I knew it would be one that is why I stated it.

    My present woman friend is from Pakistan and I will ask her if I was broke would she still hang out with me. If she says no you have my respect JOHN BOY!!! LOL

    Its not extreme thats what good women do. Wouldnt you do the same if you had a good woman? You are missing my whole point. If a woman is all about you spending to keep her around. DONT KEEP HER AROUND
    As for drinking up the unemployment.....I would like to say hell yeah but I ll be honest. NO. I dont disrespect the mami taking care of me LOL.

    Ive never been near a Paki. I would like to hear how this turns out.

  2. #62
    Moderator - Off-Topic
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2,970
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stonecold3 View Post
    well ive seen a lot of forum talking about the chances for black men in the Dominican republic but sometimes they often end up conflicting where as when you search up puerto rican women it seems that they embrace black culture and men more than Dominican women which seem to follow the trend of lighter skin is better whats your opinion on this subject?
    To the OP, I totally agree with the first response. Just be yourself, show respect, dress nicely, keep yourself clean, and try to pick up some Spanish, and you'll do just fine. You know, kinda like dating back home (minus the Spanish, maybe).

    "Normal" Dominican women are not all that difficult to meet, IF you can prove you're not just there for a quick vacation. If you are, there's a huge industry of women that can help you out as well.

    But seriously, don't take it all that seriously. Have fun!

  3. Likes bigwhiskey, pollogringo, Africaida liked this post
  4. #63
    Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    178
    Post Thanks / Like

    Cool I have to disagree

    Quote Originally Posted by the gorgon View Post
    absolutely correct. there are many sophisticated, chic, and upscale Dominican women. only thing is, they will not give the time of day to any black man from the USA. i know that i opened a can of worms with that one, but it is the gospel. i have seen it, many times too often.

    I have to disagree with that, I used to think the same thing, once my Spanish got a bit more fluent, I realized it's culture and a lot of times a lack of assimilation( meaning you have to go into their world). I have had to drastically change my social habits in order to date Latin Women.

    This means that I go to latin night on Thursdays and Fridays, I eat at Pan Boricua instead of Panera, I go to the Spanish side of town to do my grocery shopping. Even the radio stations I listen to are mostly Spanish. That's where you get all the anuncios for "Independence day celebrations, los Hermanos Rosario etc..." and I make an effort to go, once you start speaking Spanish, they see that you like Spanish food, culture and the like, they get comfortable. I think Race is a nonissue, especially when it comes to Dominicanas.

    And "YES" I'm a dope there's nothing like a hot Latina in some booty shorts on the back of your Yamaha.

    Jeepito.

  5. Likes JohnnyBoy, bigwhiskey liked this post
  6. #64
    Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    178
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    As a matter of fact, when I was living in PR, it took me a while to figure out. The Mulatta mamis "whom I'm googoo gaga for" wouldn't give me the time of day!

    After a while, I realized that all the guys that looked like me were dating the white women and vice versa, just like that I started dating only white PR women, and yes, you can't cross them and they expect the world; maybe even a kidney if the blood type matches lol .

  7. #65
    nas
    nas is offline
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    549
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the gorgon View Post
    and you better be on your best behavior. that is my friend you are preparing to deal with.
    Would you like to be the chaperon? I am sure BB wouldn't mind.

  8. #66
    Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    178
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    BTW languages are learned "horizontally" your Spanish will be fluent in no time!

  9. #67
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    9,779
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nas View Post
    Would you like to be the chaperon? I am sure BB wouldn't mind.
    not at all!!!!! jejejejeje

    Moderator DR1.com

  10. #68
    Silver
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,340
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the gorgon View Post
    absolutely correct. there are many sophisticated, chic, and upscale Dominican women. only thing is, they will not give the time of day to any black man from the USA. i know that i opened a can of worms with that one, but it is the gospel. i have seen it, many times too often.
    That is why I am so baffled, the OP asked how were BLACK men treated in DR and PR in regard to women. If you are a white man from Idaho how can answer his question accurately. The OP is from England but he will be precieved as African American once is one this side of the pond.

    I have been asked this very question a million times by African American men" Do Dominicans women like black men, do Puerto Ricans like black men" I always respond" why would you think that they do not" and 100% of the time they all say the samething " I heard somewhere they do not like black men" It is a very good reason why the OP felt the need to ask this question, I know the reason and it is a reason that black across the globe share.

    Now the OP is in a better position then many people in DR and PR finacially just because of his ability to vacation to this two islands, but this is not enough and asking how black people are treated and viewed is VERY important to people that are descendants from Africa no matter what country they are in.

    One post a person stated " just try being yourself" If only it was that EASY!!! Good Day People....

  11. Likes mountainannie liked this post
  12. #69
    nas
    nas is offline
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    549
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JMB773 View Post
    Do you even know what the term "soccer mom" is? They are different from a stay at home mom.
    JMB, If I may ask very politely, what planet are you from; Uranus?

  13. Dislikes mountainannie disliked this post
  14. #70
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    15,122
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nas View Post
    Would you like to be the chaperon? I am sure BB wouldn't mind.
    i was just giving BB a heads up..if he is not on his best behavior, it is not me that he will have to worry about.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •