Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Oral Sex

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Question Oral Sex

What is it with Dominican Guys?
    In my Dr experiences at least 40% of the women there have not even experienced the joy of having Oral performed on them until they have been with me. Of the ones that have another 50% told me that they didn't like it until I worked my magic.
    Is it the culture? Or is it a "black" thing?

Tony C.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

mmmm you sure 'bout that or are you just advertising yourself ? :-)

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Tony...you can't be that naive, can you? These girls are lying to you! I always laugh when I hear you guys say that your women claim that Dominicanos are terrible lovers. Puh-leaze!

Dominican men go down the fastest and the longest and they are the best at it! They won't stop until you beg them to.

Now as for the "black thing" comment...Dominican men don't make love like black men. They tend to be more focused on the woman's pleasure rather than their own.

Just my $0.02 from my own experiences.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Oral Sex

Originally posted by Tony C
    What is it with Dominican Guys?
    In my Dr experiences at least 40% of the women there have not even experienced the joy of having Oral performed on them until they have been with me.

Tony C.
    Translation:

In my Dr experiences with only 4 women there, they have not even experienced the joy of having Oral performed on them until they have been with me.

It's a Cuban thing.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

agree with you debs...100%...

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Tony C, you'r right I've had the same experience's there. I'm sure it has to do with the "macho" culture, same as black guys. I also dated a couple of Dominican girls semi long term that I met here in the states who claimed the same thing, "Dominican guys never go down south" I'm sure sankies are quite a different story.

AZB
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Yesterday I was at the beach and saw a little boy naked jumping around in the water. The very noticable thing he had was a long weenie hanging betwen his legs. Just imagine when he grows up to be 18 years old? So when I pointed it out to my english friend, he mentions: " no wonder dominican men don't have to perform oral sex to women....".
    The point being, if you are weak from below, then better get your tongue all worked up to make up for the......

Jan
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

All Dominican men I've been with (all 4 of them) go there. And I must say they'er good at it for sure!!!( blush)

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Not all black men focus just on themselves now.
    Having sex/ making love I think is an individual thing, some never learn that there can be more to it . Some people are natural born lovers and can make the person they are with feel really good, some people have to be coached or taught what the other person likes. A lot of black guys claim they don't go down when they are with the guys but the fact is Nobody knows where the nose goes when the doors close.

Pib
    Goddess
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Re: Oral Sex

Originally posted by Petaka
    Translation:

In my Dr experiences with only 4 women there, they have not even experienced the joy of having Oral performed on them until they have been with me.

It's a Cuban thing.
    There's a mistake in your translation. It should go like this

In my Dr experiences with only 4 women there, they said they have not even experienced the joy of having Oral performed on them until they have been with me.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast