Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dominican girls with big backsides

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Dominican girls with big backsides

All,
    Forgive for I am afflicted with a weakness for dominican women with big butts.I've basicly always been a big booty lover.The thing that I want to know is(by region)what dominican city or town holds the title for girls with the biggest butts?

Carl ericson

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

I see you trying to make a mockery of the other thread where someone asked what region had lighter skinned women. Apparently you dont realize that there are regions of the DR where the people for the most part are much lighter than others.

Larry
    Last edited by Larry; 11-29-2003 at 11:11 AM.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Larry,
    No! actually ,I'm not mocking anyone.Im as serious as a tripple bypass on this one.Words can't even express how much I love big booty women.Of which the DR has multitudes!I just hope that the women there don't eventually buy into the north american preference for bones.lol!

Carl E

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Carl, almost all wind up with big "Butts" it's just a matter of time. Ugly as hell they look like a bowling pins.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

PM Escott -

He likes women with these dimensions - I am sure He can send you up the right Alley !!!

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Ed

Originally posted by Eddy
    Carl, almost all wind up with big "Butts" it's just a matter of time. Ugly as hell they look like a bowling pins.
    Lol! eddy.........I think that you're confusing fat with PHAT.The later doesn't mean that a woman has to be over-weight or chunky.It's about ummmm.........the hip-to-waist ratio and even skinny girls can have big butts.

Carl e

Post Thanks / Like

Default San Pedro de Macoris,an Puerto Plata have the biggest Butts!

Those are the two traditional Sugar Cane growing reasons.Most really "BLACK" women started out there,and their desendents remain!Black men in those areas have the biggest "Cocks" too,at least according to "AZB",and Music Queen! Cris Colon
    Open and General Forums
    www.DR1.com

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Carl Ericson's obsession is shared by many...

Carl accurately qualified the object of his proclivity; fat butts are steatopygic, and phat ones are the Dominicana equivalents of California H.B.'s with fantastic glutes. His "fetichismo" is common, shared by many connoisseurs, and fortunately, clinically incurable. Enjoy your hobby, Carl!

Dainel W.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Had to look this up to understand the post - For anyone else who doesn't have a Doctorate in English:

Main Entry: ste·a·to·py·gia
    Pronunciation: "stE-a-t&-'pi-j(E-)&, -'pI-
    Function: noun
    Etymology: New Latin, from steat-, stear + Greek pygE buttocks
    Date: 1879
    : an excessive development of fat on the buttocks that occurs especially among women of the Hottentots and some black peoples

I definately have too much time on my hands.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Barry, if you have too much time on your hands, I would suggest a Dominicana with the characteristics as described by Carl, and do something constructive with them!

LOL Dr. Dan

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast