Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How To Pick Up Girls in DR

SteveDR

Default How To Pick Up Girls in DR

Successful in picking up girls in DR? Please share tips for single guy planning to vacation in DR.

Details: not interested in prostitutes...just girls at clubs, the beach, etc....

Do DR women tend to like very aggressive guys?

Please share tips that have worked for you that are *specific to DR women and the DR*. Tips that apply to any city or picking up girls in general (e.g., "Be friendy and just be yourself") are probably not useful to readers of this string, most of whom I assume are successful in their home regions.

Thanks.
    Last edited by SteveDR; 12-06-2003 at 08:01 PM.

Ken
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Brazil?

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: How To Pick Up Girls in DR

Originally posted by SteveDR

Do DR women tend to like very aggressive guys? .....are probably not useful to readers of this string, most of whom I assume are successful in their home regions.

Thanks.
    Do what you do at home except in Spanish, fluent Spanish. If that means sitting on the couch wathing TV it won't work.

And this is kind of a small thread to have become a string.

And girls everywhere don't like aggressive if that means being an a-hole which it often does, so be polite, in Spanish, fluent Spanish.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree, the same way you approach woman at home, do the same in DR. Your not going to a different planet.

Ofcourse assuming you know how to approach a woman properly.

Its all about carisma

SteveDR

sancochojoe,

Can a 45 years old guy approach 25 year old girl, is it acceptable over there?

Nesitor aguien ke me ame en berda
    Post Thanks / Like

No, thats not acceptable here. You should go to Brazil instead.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default My take

Originally posted by SteveDR
    sancochojoe,

Can a 45 years old guy approach 25 year old girl, is it acceptable over there?
    Hi! my girlfriend is dominican and I've been to the DR several times.To put it bluntly-if you're an american,canadian or european your chances of picking up young attractive girls in that country is 100 times greater than at home.Especially if you're white,because dominican women seem to prefer white men,because it's a status symbol and denotes wealth,intelligence etc...Generally speaking dominicans also think of white skin & european features as the most attractive.

If you should happen to be hispanic or black,I can't really offer any advice to you on picking up dominican women,because I don't know how they respond to such guys.

Now,on your question about wether or not 45+ year old man land 25 year old dominican women,I couldn't help but smile on that one.Dude....even 65 year old foreign men are commonly found hooked up to young & attractive dominican women.

If your interested in a LTR,I'd say try to meet dominican women off-the-beaten track & away from tourist areas,bars or clubs,where prostitutes congregate.

Carl e

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't speak from experience because I am white, but I have never seen any black or hispanic men have trouble picking up Dominican Women, they are at least as successful as their white counterparts ffrom what I ahve observed, Dominican women are well aware of the stereotypes regarding organ size, stamina etc. Besides they feel closer to home with a dark skinned guy, reminds them of ex-boyfriends etc.

Most of the time you will have to put in some serious work, several dates before sex, meeting the family, etc. Also you need to disguise the fact that you are on vacation, at lest pretend to be on business, and that you travel here frequently for business, since only prostitutes will have any interest in a guy that's leaving town for good in a few days.

An last but not least, without being rude or overly aggressive YOU are going to have to make the first move at every step, a Dominican women could be dying to sleep with you but not sending any of the signals you're used to in a more open culture - just waiting for you to tell her that it's time to go get a room. You may not think she's interested if she doesn't say anything, but 9 times out of 10 she is, she's just being careful not to be mistaken for a whore.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: My take

Originally posted by carl ericson70
    .Especially if you're white,because dominican women seem to prefer white men,because it's a status symbol and denotes wealth,intelligence etc...Generally speaking dominicans also think of white skin & european features as the most attractive.

If you should happen to be hispanic or black,I can't really offer any advice to you on picking up dominican women,because I don't know how they respond to such guys.
    Carl, that is soo laughable, i'm falling over in my chair. Where in the hell did you get this notion Domincan woman thing white guys are more attracitve and or more intelligence....After you make this claim, then you say "you dont know how they respond to blacks or hispanics."

That makes so since at all. You are just blowing smoke and you are tring to start something. I had a bunch of Dominicans over my house this weekend and showed the post you made and other post other people made and they couldn't stop laughing.
    They could not beleive the claims some of you guys had made about them.

Your claim is simply heresay without any evidence to such a claim because my "claim" is just the opposite but I recognize i'm also going my personal experience and heresay without statistical evidence.

If anything, the issue is not that your attractive, the issue is that your different then the norm. Several of my black friends travel into Europe all the time, and the woman there treat them like superstars and get sex from white European girls for days. Why? not that they are better looking, which in some cases some women beleive that, but is because they are different then the norm. You stand out, and that alone is exiting for a woman.
    Same in DR. You see these pale skin guys walking among a bunch of dark to brown people you stand out.

Man some of you guys are on this high horse thinking you are Gods gift and after seeing some of you guys photos on DR1, leaves me to beleive more and more, it is definitely not the looks and its more about how wide you open your wallet.

DR is nothing but pretty people and you Gringos think you are a bunch of hot beer belly studs walking around in the island....Pleeease
    Last edited by sancochojoe; 12-07-2003 at 09:25 PM.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Re: My take

Originally posted by sancochojoe

"That makes so since at all. You are just blowing smoke and you are tring to start something. I had a bunch of Dominicans over my house this weekend and showed the post you made and other post other people made and they couldn't stop laughing.
    They could not beleive the claims some of you guys had made about them."

Well,I think that those dominicans are in denial,really.They've probably have been in the u.s. a while and are familiar with u.s. racial discourse.I mean,they're smart enough to keep thier opinions to themselves.But for real though.......dominicans really really revere caucasian features & complexions etc..

"claim is simply heresay without any evidence to such a claim because my "claim" is just the opposite but I recognize i'm also going my personal experience and heresay without statistical evidence. "

I seriously doubt that you've been to DR sancocho and are simply basing your opinions on a handfull of dominicans that you're freinds with.If you need statistics do some research on google,the net has quite a lot of info on color preferences among dominicans.

"If anything, the issue is not that your attractive, the issue is that your different then the norm. Several of my black friends travel into Europe all the time, and the woman there treat them like superstars and get sex from white European girls for days. Why? not that they are better looking, which in some cases some women beleive that, but is because they are different then the norm. You stand out, and that alone is exiting for a woman.
    Same in DR. You see these pale skin guys walking among a bunch of dark to brown people you stand out."

Lol! now that I've seen with my own eyes,while serving in the military.Yes,it is very easy for black guys to bang white european women(especially german).However,I don't think that dominican women are hooking up with white guys because they view us as novelties,because remember,in europe black men are rare,but the DR has a sizable amount of people who're white or near-white.

"Man some of you guys are on this high horse thinking you are Gods gift and after seeing some of you guys photos on DR1, leaves me to beleive more and more, it is definitely not the looks and its more about how wide you open your wallet.

DR is nothing but pretty people and you Gringos think you are a bunch of hot beer belly studs walking around in the island....Pleeease [/B]
    "

Well....I've checked the photo section also and I agree -there are quite few fat,balding middle aged men,but never-the-less they're getting laid.With some fine azz dominican women at that.Most of the people who travel to the DR aren't rich,but in comparisson to dominicans,it's a different story.As far as opening one's wallet and paying for puzzy in the DR goes,my friend.......most men pay for puzzy,in one way or another.

Let's stay on topic and not turn this thread into a black/white dialogue,that they mods will close.I really didn't mean to come off as arrogant etc..

Carl E

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast