Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Brazilian girls vs. Dominican girls

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Brazilian girls vs. Dominican girls

I would like to know which girls are better for romancing, marriage or just simple friendship. I've met lots of interesting and really nice girls from Brazil on the net. I have chatted with them and talked to them on the phone or web cam. It seems to me Brazilian girls are VERY special compared to american girls. Brazilian girls seem to be really sweet and educated while american girls are rude most of the time and they're very immature as well as arrogant. Regarding Dominican girls, I don't know much. I've used Amigos.com and Latin Affairs to meet some of them. In my opinion, Latin Affairs is a scam and the prettiest girls are not interested in meeting anyone. My experience with Latin Affairs was awful, both with the girls and the poor customer service. Amigos.com is better but none of the Dominican girls that I met were interesting or good looking. I have met tons of sweet, educated, beautiful Brazilian girls using similar services and while I would like to visit/move to the DR because I'm a native Spanish language speaker, I don't know if I'm taking the right decision. Also, I have heard most Dominican girls are loud and rude like american girls. Please advice. *Please note I'm looking for a girlfriend or a wife. I'm not looking for prostitutes like many foreigners that go to the Dominican Republic.
    Last edited by santiagotrav; 06-10-2004 at 04:33 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Right!

Having lived in both countries I have come to the same conclusion. Brazilian girls are more educated, honest, romantic, sweet, etc. than Dominican girls.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cyber2003
    Having lived in both countries I have come to the same conclusion. Brazilian girls are more educated, honest, romantic, sweet, etc. than Dominican girls.

Really??? Thanks for the info.

Nesitor aguien ke me ame en berda
    Post Thanks / Like

The majority of brazilian girls might be more educated than dominican girls; that is probably true. But I don't know if the other things you have said would apply. Dominican girls are definitely not "loud" compared to brazilian girls - it really depends on the individual.

You may find a better quality of girl online simply because they have more people in brazil online than the DR. Its also a much bigger country.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by santiagotrav
    I would like to know which girls are better for romancing, marriage or just simple friendship. I've met lots of interesting and really nice girls from Brazil on the net. I have chatted with them and talked to them on the phone or web cam. It seems to me Brazilian girls are VERY special compared to american girls. Brazilian girls seem to be really sweet and educated while american girls are rude most of the time and they're very immature as well as arrogant. Regarding Dominican girls, I don't know much. I've used Amigos.com and Latin Affairs to meet some of them. Latin Affairs is a scam and the prettiest girls are not interested in meeting anyone. My experience with Latin Affairs was awful, both with the girls and the poor customer service. Amigos.com is better but none of the Dominican girls that I met were interesting or good looking. I have met tons of sweet, educated, beautiful Brazilian girls using similar services and while I would like to visit/move to the DR because I'm a native Spanish language speaker, I don't know if I'm taking the right decision. Also, I have heard most Dominican girls are loud and rude like american girls. Please advice. *Please note I'm looking for a girlfriend or a wife. I'm not looking for prostitutes like many foreigners that go to the DR.

Latin affairs have decent women on their site, if you had problems getting in touch with women, maybe they didnt like you??! (no offence) Maybe you tried to contact women already seeing someone?

I have used latin affairs myself, and i was surprised over the great help i recived from them.. They answered all of my questions, and mr Mertes was there for me 24/7, if i needed anything when i was seeing different serious and beautiful women.

I cant see how you can blame Latin affairs for not beeing able to give you a wife.... You must remember, these women also have feelings, love must go both ways. They have also an great possibility for men to post their photo and data.. Why dont you try that instead of calling latinaffairs a scam?

I know of persons who have used latin affairs with sucsess, these people are today happily married.
    -------------------
    When it comes to Brasilian women, a friend of mine who works in Rio De Janeiro told me that the women are very nice. He has been there for 7years so i bet he knows what hes talking about. He told me if i was in need for a woman go to a disco called "HELP".. Hehe (i can hear some people on this board laughing already).. Good Luck Santiagotrav
    Last edited by Rattus_Rattus; 06-10-2004 at 06:30 AM. Reason: missing data

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Been to both countries....

visited several different towns in both countries..... hands down, Brasilian girls win in many ways. Not even a comparison. Too many options.

And this does not include the Help/Meia Pataca/termas girls in Rio (for those that know). There are plenty of regular nice girls there who aren't involved in that scene.

Sao Paolo alone is a city of 18 million people, 1/2 of which are women, of course. That's just one city of several other large cities in the country.

I wouldn't move to any country to "meet" someone. But Brasil is a much larger country with many beautiful, "total package" women available.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Brazilian girls!!!

Time to buy a ticket to RIO De JANEIRO WEPAAAA!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Reply to Mr. Santiago re:Brazil v Dominican Women

Dear Mr. Santiago:

I have personal experience with Latinaffairs and wish to take exception to your comments. I went down to the DR to meet Domincan women in March.The service rendered by Latinaffairs was impeccable from meeting at the airport to contacting the women to meeting the women to translating as necessary to even lending me a car when I needed it to reservations at local restaurants to picking up my dates to dropping them off even to putting them up at the owner's home for a nite. I have also visited Colombia 5 times to an agency there and can easily compare the services. Latinaffairs is far and away superior. Can you please be very specific? First you write that you don't know too much about Dominican women, then you write that latinaffairs is a scam. I can safely vouch that the pretty women do in fact want to meet american men (by the way I definitely agree with you about American women). I have met several and in fact have a lovely Dominincan woman as a girlfriend. Dominican women are loyal, beautiful ( I will tell you that unfortunately the pictures of the dominican women frequently do not do them justice, my girlfriend was not actually one of my first choices but in person was much more attractive then the pix and sometimes the pix were more attractive than the person).
    I am planning to move to the DR and one big advantage of course is that it takes only 3 hours to get there (from NY) but to Brazil it takes all day. Brazilian women are definitely attactive, however I have a friend who recently married a Colombian and had been married to a BRazilian for only six months when she really began to take him for a ride.
    Trust me that you will succeed by going through Latinaffairs directly down in the DR, and you can find a beautiful sexy Domincan for your wife there. I know as I have been there now two more times since March.
    I am happy to assist you, just let me know, or call Mr. Mieter's the owner of Latinaffairs at 809-257-3840 as he would be most helpful.
    I also am happy to speak to you if you like

Quote Originally Posted by santiagotrav
    I would like to know which girls are better for romancing, marriage or just simple friendship. I've met lots of interesting and really nice girls from Brazil on the net. I have chatted with them and talked to them on the phone or web cam. It seems to me Brazilian girls are VERY special compared to american girls. Brazilian girls seem to be really sweet and educated while american girls are rude most of the time and they're very immature as well as arrogant. Regarding Dominican girls, I don't know much. I've used Amigos.com and Latin Affairs to meet some of them. Latin Affairs is a scam and the prettiest girls are not interested in meeting anyone. My experience with Latin Affairs was awful, both with the girls and the poor customer service. Amigos.com is better but none of the Dominican girls that I met were interesting or good looking. I have met tons of sweet, educated, beautiful Brazilian girls using similar services and while I would like to visit/move to the DR because I'm a native Spanish language speaker, I don't know if I'm taking the right decision. Also, I have heard most Dominican girls are loud and rude like american girls. Please advice. *Please note I'm looking for a girlfriend or a wife. I'm not looking for prostitutes like many foreigners that go to the DR.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Take these services for what they are worth. They are all out to make money and so are the women that subscribe to them. Otherwise they would not target foreignors. How much can you have in common when you need a translator?????

If you want to find a wife or girlfriend, pack your bags, by a ticket, fly where ever you want, and start a life. Many times these mix matched marriages can not over come the cultural differences.

For those of you that think it is insane to simply leave the US, well there are alot of crazy ex pats.

I went to Costa Rica for 2 weeks. I missed my return flight. I was there for 5 years. Then I picked up and moved to the DR. I've been here just over a year so far.

Many people have lost their sense of adventure. If everyone was like that, America would have never been formed.

Leave the rat race behind. Be prepared for culture shock. It is not for the nervious people that is for sure.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gringo in dr

I went to Costa Rica for 2 weeks. I missed my return flight. I was there for 5 years. Then I picked up and moved to the DR. I've been here just over a year so far.

Many people have lost their sense of adventure. If everyone was like that, America would have never been formed.

Leave the rat race behind. Be prepared for culture shock. It is not for the nervious people that is for sure.
    I wish I had the gonads to do something like that.

Not DR related : how was Costa Rica?

DR related: where are you living in the DR?

Larry

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast