Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: how can a american man settle down with one girl in the DR?

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok, this thread has been really good education for me, because I never had to set any kind of rules for anyone (I kind of expect men to know who they are already, as well as have a game plan and agenda which I eigher agree or don't agree with). Another reason is that I, for the most part, accept people for who they are without giving them too much pain and trouble. But, I guess it is time to change

So, the question would be: is it OK to set the rules not upfront, but as friendship/relationship develops? The reason is - you never know what another person will feel like at any particular moment and what new stuff they can possibly come up with. For example, if a friend does something you simply don't get, or it irritates you for one reason or another - is it OK to have this particular action ruled out to make things less stressful?

One more question: if a woman does not nag, get upset or bring up too many issues (that would be me since I hate doing that) - does it mean to you, guys, she is indifferent towards you?

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M.A.R. View Post
    jajajaj too funny....they are all the same afterall.

too funny Badpiece, you have earned your degree in woman man relationships. Do you have a main girlfriend or wife? just curious. oops had to come back and correct...i am just curious not volunteering for anything, wajajaja k quede claro.

btw: i like it when you type sober. jejeje
    Yes I have a #1 girlfriend,she was with me the other night when you girls decided not to show up because of a little snow. We had a great time that night, Do me a favor when we meet at next gathering dont ever mention this website to her

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by badpiece33 View Post
    Yes I have a #1 girlfriend,she was with me the other night when you girls decided not to show up because of a little snow. We had a great time that night, Do me a favor when we meet at next gathering dont ever mention this website to her
    OH MY!!! What do I get in return ?

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by badpiece33 View Post
    Ooooooo....thanks for reminding me, I better remove the DR1 bookmark on her new laptop!

AZB
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tamborista View Post
    Ooooooo....thanks for reminding me, I better remove the DR1 bookmark on her new laptop!
    Better yet, only date girls who can't read english.
    AZB

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M.A.R. View Post
    OH MY!!! What do I get in return ?
    You get to keep your teeth???

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AZB View Post
    Better yet, only date girls who can't read english.
    AZB
    I screwed up. I thought she didnt speak english at first we always spoke in spanish,then one day we are out with a friend of mine who doesnt speak spanishand Shazamm she is a fluent english speaker.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tamborista View Post
    She wanted one with windows xp, Why did you get her the vista?

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112