Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 42

Thread: What happened in Sosua?

  1. #1
    Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    83
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default What happened in Sosua?

    What EXACTLY happened between Sosua and Cabarete the previous night?

    So many dramatic rumours so far.

  2. #2
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,151
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Maybe it was this huge traffic accident with four deaths reported, head on collision, two motorcycles. It's on the main page of Kabarete.net.

  3. #3
    Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    83
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Expat-in-Cabarete View Post
    Maybe it was this huge traffic accident with four deaths reported, head on collision, two motorcycles. It's on the main page of Kabarete.net.
    People say - five. And one of them white. What nationality you happen to know?

  4. #4
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,151
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    In the Kabarete.net article, they talk about three Dominicans and a black male foreigner.

    The article is in Spanish. CUATRO MUERTOS EN ACCIDENTE COSTA AZUL CABARETE

  5. #5
    Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    83
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Expat-in-Cabarete View Post
    In the Kabarete.net article, they talk about three Dominicans and a black male foreigner.

    The article is in Spanish. CUATRO MUERTOS EN ACCIDENTE COSTA AZUL CABARETE
    Local Dominican witnesses say that five were killed and one of them was "gringo". So much confusion.

    Thank you for the information anyway, Expat-in-Cabarete. This place Costa Azul is unlucky for foreigners.

  6. #6
    Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    54
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default It was an American man

    Not sure about how many deaths, I've heard 4 or 5, but the foreigner was an American (young guy too). Very sad.

  7. #7
    Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    43
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Not sure of the nationality of the guy you are speaking about but I know that on one of the bikes were 3 young Dominicans around the age of 15 returning from a school class.
    Very sad for everyone involved

  8. #8
    Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    83
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asp44 View Post
    Not sure of the nationality of the guy you are speaking about but I know that on one of the bikes were 3 young Dominicans around the age of 15 returning from a school class.
    Very sad for everyone involved
    And a Canadien William Stepi was not among them?

  9. #9
    Silver
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    3,480
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    This is the report from Hoy. It gives the names and ages of the deceased.

    Choques dejan 6 muertos - Hoy Digital

    matilda

  10. #10
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,192
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    And no one was wearing helmets I am willing to bet. How very very sad!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •