Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Re-discover Costambar

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re-discover Costambar

OK folks here's some news for you .........

The Costambar road is fixed!!!

I just thought I'd mention that because I've met at least 3 people in the last month who didn't want to come to Costambar because of "the terrible road".

Now you've got no excuses!

Why visit Costambar?

We have a delightful, cosmopolitan, safe village with a superb "millionaires beach", charming bars, restaurants & cafes. All very reasonably priced.

You can have breakfast over-looking the ocean or Pico Isabella.

Play a few holes of golf, some tennis or just chill on the beach without getting hassled.

Indulge in some people-watching with a coffee or cool drink.

Finish the day with dinner at a choice of bars & restaurants from rustic local, through to international.

We love living & working here. Why not stop by & find out why Costambarians are so ferociously proud of their "tropical paradise".

2. Likes Mark Lloyd liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Where can I have breakfast overlooking the ocean?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Tons or Domingos

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

The Catamaran

Also in any number of rental apartments or villas.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

I was just there 2 weeks ago and I was surprised that the road was fixed. I could not believe it. I used to see the houses for sale in that community and think "Why would anyone think about buying here when the road into the community doesn't exist." No that the road is fixed I can understand why someone would want to live there. I might even make more visits to Babra Negra.

7. Likes Mark Lloyd liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, Costambar is getting better every day, security is working well, as said the entrance road is fixed, empty lots are being cleaned, and of course the beach, one of the prettiest on the north coast. Thanks for the info on the breakfast.

9. Likes Mark Lloyd liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow fixed already. That has to be record time and in a non election year. You guys must know someone...right????

In all seriousness. Congrats it was a long road (sorry for the pun ) and cannot do anything but help the area.

BObK

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

It has been fixed last year in Novmber if I remeber right

dv8
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

all we need now is to burn down to the ground all those nasty and dirty "cafes" on the beach and open some clean and good looking ones. and stop the music on the beach.
    in two years i have lived here i went to the beach twice (both times with guests) to swim and tan. few more times in bad weather for a peaceful walk or to throw goggies in the ocean (they don't like it).

13. Dislikes sylindr disliked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Interesting ....

Personally I think those "nasty cafes" add real charm to the beach. Without them the beach would be dead most of the year round & it is cheaper to buy a coffee or soda & sit in the shade than it is to rent a sun lounger.

I also don't think promoting arson will encourage people to visit Costambar lol

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast