Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: -Hotel downtown Puerto Plata ?

Tor
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by monfongo View Post
    Mountainview hotel,it was just bought by Alberto Noesi, It's completely revamped,and no loud music.
    It's a good alternative, but the location is not that central, and after the renovation it's also a bit more expensive.

Tor
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    don't hold back...what's the name of the place
    Ana Miriam, also known as Luz Maria or Franks place. It's located about 30 meters up the street from Victoriano.

:: Casa Nightclub Ana Mirian ::

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

try the Aparta Hotel Lomar on the Malecon... clean, safe, and friendly.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Might want to skip Anna Mirian. Its nothing like it used to be. Frank has not been running the place for close to a year and it has taken a SERIOUS turn for the worst. Most of his quality stable has moved on the greener pastures and they of course raised their prices.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dv8 View Post
    what is POP downtown? like, the city itself?
    KMA in front of a jose luis is not bad - been there to visit a friend, very roomy.
    I've heard the same from a couple of people, does anyone have the contact details?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Hotel Sunshine not exactly down town but everything is right around it.San Jorge pizza (really good)a pharmarcy, call center , bank machines (that actually work)all within walking distance.800 peso for clean room no air conditiion 900 for air condition 1000 for double. Secruity guard and restuarant down stairs.Hot water as well.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Hotel Sunshine #809 586 1771 email sunshinehotel@hotmail.com

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

KMA is so nice, but they are just apartments. I have stayed there twice and would go back anytime!! I think they are more expensive than most places but each apartment has a fully functioning kitchen, bathroom with hot water, air con and fully furnished. Oh, they have TV and cable too. I have stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment and one bedroom. Great location too!! oh, and secure.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I never went to Puerto Plata finally, but headed right away to my next destination. But this thread was very interesting, I am sure it will serve well other readers who hit the search button. Thank you all !

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

mountain view is better situated then lomar and the sunshine hotel,As far as being near the center of town.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast