Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Massages in Sosua/Santiago

Post Thanks / Like

Default Massages in Sosua/Santiago

Wonder if any of you knowledgeable posters out there could recommend a good massage place in Sosua, similar to La Passion in Sosua but not as big an enterprise. Looking for something smaller, quietier, but with a decent selection of masseuses.

Also, anyone know of similar places in Santiago?

Hope this request doesn't offend anyone. Thanks.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

there are people on sosua beach that give massages. i had one by a haitian lady that was excellent. there are smaller massage places one by the Del Delfin and i remember one near Casa Marina. Sosua Bay Hotel has a massage place but i'm not sure whether you need to be a guest of the hotel.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kendo View Post
    Wonder if any of you knowledgeable posters out there could recommend a good massage place in Sosua, similar to La Passion in Sosua but not as big an enterprise. Looking for something smaller, quietier, but with a decent selection of masseuses.

Also, anyone know of similar places in Santiago?

Hope this request doesn't offend anyone. Thanks.
    Goto Classicos any night and you can find any type of masseuse you like, most of them worked in Pasions at one time or another anyway.

On Vacation!
    Post Thanks / Like

A new club oposite the entrance to Casa Marina Beach has all you will need, just pop along and take your pick of the girls behind the bar, inside or swinging around the poles on stage.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by badpiece33 View Post
    Goto Classicos any night and you can find any type of masseuse you like, most of them worked in Pasions at one time or another anyway.
    Tru indeed...

Post Thanks / Like

I'm a johnny come lately to this conversation but a nice place to go for a real massage in Sosua is M&M Massage. They don' have a great deal of ladies thee but the ones they have are pretty and experienced. But as I mentioned, it's a real massage, no extras but in my opinion, worth the money and it's only $600 pesos for an hour.

Haven't found any one's like that in Santiago although I'm sure there are many; just moved from Puerto Plata to Santiago in March so still learning where things are here.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

M&M massage is one of the few places to get a ligit massage. No happy endings but you will feel pretty damn good when you are done. I have been using them for years. However i don't think this is the type of massage the OP was looking for.

Bob K

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bob K View Post
    M&M massage is one of the few places to get a ligit massage. No happy endings but you will feel pretty damn good when you are done. I have been using them for years. However i don't think this is the type of massage the OP was looking for.

Bob K
    No happy ending???? That can't be a legit massage without a happy ending

Post Thanks / Like

Default Massages in Sosua

Hi Guys,
    I will be in Sosua during the first week of Dec. and staying at Casa Marina Beach. As mentioned in past there is a place at the entrance of the resort, please some one tell me the name of the place or any other identification mark or exect location so I can visit the massage parlor.
    Thank you very much.
    Madan

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not familar with this Massage place, but most will have a sign, and sometimes there are chicas out front waving you in or handing out business cards.

And there are places all over town. Just go for a walk, you can't miss them.

Quote Originally Posted by madan99 View Post
    Hi Guys,
    I will be in Sosua during the first week of Dec. and staying at Casa Marina Beach. As mentioned in past there is a place at the entrance of the resort, please some one tell me the name of the place or any other identification mark or exect location so I can visit the massage parlor.
    Thank you very much.
    Madan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast