Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: kitten looking for new home

On Vacation!
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dv8 View Post
    happy ending:
    we found good home for the little cat :-)
    Excellent, I've been trying to keep my mrs off responding to this, she would have half the animals on the hump given the chance.
    Well done pal, although we couldn't help we appreciate someone has the heart to stop and pick them up. We'd love to but just couldn't.

dv8
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

i help those viralatas as much as i can. i feed all homeless dogs in my area but it was the first time i saw a homeless cat - dominicans normally "employ" cats - in reposterias, panaderian, carnicerias.

On Vacation!
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, our heart strings get pulled when they bring the puppies down the bars on a night (when people are drunk throwing them around to the best bid. I have ended up in a few aggressive situations with this German guy who must puppy farm. I worked for PARRT for many years and doesn't help when living with this kind of insult.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

If anybody is still looking for a kitten , we have a beautiful male cat , about 8 mths old , pure black male , he adopted us when he was about 5 weeks old , hes very good with other animals , I have to leave for the U.K Feb 2nd , I would love to find him a good home , the only offer I had so far was from a Haitian lady , we declined , we live in Costambar , if the road puts you off maye i can bring along to you .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12