Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moving To Las terrenas

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Moving To Las terrenas

Hey guys how is everybody?
    This thread I am starting is to introduce myself and let you guys know about my wife and myselfs plans on moving to this small town in the DR. We have spent a total of 4 months there and are in the process of selling our house in Canada and packing up and heading down there. I am setting up a blog and have already started a few vlogs on my youtube channel. There are mostly my art videos on there right now, but I do have a few vlogs so far. If you would like to follow our journey as a young couple having an amazing adventure moving to this beautiful island you can visit us at
    YouTube - MOVING!!
    YouTube - jewsepy's Channel
    you can also follow me on twitter and facebook.
    I hope to here from you guys, tell us your experiences, and if you have a youtube account feel free to subscribe to us and we hope you enjoy!!
    Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to DR1.

I wish you all the luck in the world. I'm sure you done your research since you have a brother living in the DR. Whether it works out or not it's the adventure that's not forgotten and it's good to do it will you're still young.

Hope to hear more when you are there

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Jewsepy: congratulations ....We wish you the best....

I am just coming back to Santiago from Samana. I went to watch the whales and went to Cayo Levantado, we spent the day in Samana....Just beautiful and relaxing....

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

I live in Las Terrenas, have done now for 5 years. I shall be quite happy if I don't have to leave this place until I do so in a box. Mind you I hope not in the near future.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

I am one of those who visit LT as often as I can. To say I envy you guys is a complete understatement! I doubt if you could have chosen a nicer place in the Dominican Republic to live. Good luck and please keep us posted.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

That puppy is just so cute!! The very best of luck to you & your family!

Post Thanks / Like

thanks guys I will be starting my blog tomorrow and will keep you posted! Granca hope to bee there soon and have a beer at pizza playa! If you want to keep up via youtube I post updates every wed/friday, thanks again guys!!
    adios!

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Jewsepy,

wish you all the luck from overhere in the Netherlands!
    We fly to cabarete next Tuesday for a couple of weeks. Third time in a row and still not boared. We'll also drive up to Las Terrenas and Samana. Still thinking about moving to th DR, but one has to have excess money or a good job hahaha
    Ánywayzzz all the best!

We;ll follow you on Youtube, just subscribed!

Frank and Manon

Post Thanks / Like

Getting started | Moving To DR
    hey guys I just started my new blog, have a look and don't forget to follow! I have been sick the past few days so havn't made a recent vid for youtube but i will asap! Some news coming up on thursday maybe!!

Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys new blog post and video today, with some hopfull news links are in my last post above this one check it out!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast