We have always had unwritten rules, but due to an increase in spam posts and or posters being spammed, we have decided to post the rules, so everyone is very aware of what's allowed and what's not.
1. Owners, brokers or developers posting real estate for sale or sending spam to our posters via PM's (Private Messages). If you want to sell your real estate on DR1, take a look at the link below.
DR1 Real Estate - How to list
2. Individual properties of any type. Single apartments, lots, individual villas etc. Basically, any type of private sale.
3. Send me a PM or Email, I know a friend that is selling "x" property.
1. Third parties that have absolutely no financial interest in the development or project being sold. Post examples below.
I recently noticed a sign at the beach while on vacation for a new block of apartments called "Vista Mar" in Juan Dolio next door to Guavaberry Beach Club.They are building new beach villas in Cap Cana, here are the photos, they look spectacular etc.
1. Owners, brokers or individuals posting rentals available or sending spam to our posters via PM's (Private Messages). If you want to list your rental on DR1, take a look at the link below.
DR1 Rentals - How to list
2. Send me a PM or Email, I know a friend renting "x" property.
1. Current advertisers.
2. Third party postings from people that have actually stayed at the property.
3. Third parties that have absolutely no financial interest in the rental. Post examples below.
My cousin recently stayed in a great apartment in Vista Mar in Juan Dolio. Contact the manager Peter via email firstname.lastname@example.org for reservation info========================I noticed a "For Rent" sign for the apartment building opposite Rocky's in Sosua. Tel: (809) 472 9999
Paying advertisers keep DR1 alive and we go out of our way to protect their interests. Advertising on DR1 works!
Any questions, post here or PM me.