Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Living in/ near Puerto Plata, DR

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

There are some apts right next to La Sirena (east side) on the Malecon, a friend from Canada stayed there, not sure what he paid, but it was quite inexpensive and he was happy.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soccergal11 View Post
    I am a 21year old female about to move to the DR this summer for my new job. My offices are in Puerto Plata and I am therefore trying to find a nice 1-2 bedroom apartment or small home for RENT near or on the water. Doesnt really matter if furnished or not but I would like for it to include a refrigerator and washer/ dryer at least.

Needs to be in a predominantly safe area as I am a young woman who will be out working or going out sometimes at night.
    - wifi capabilities
    - cleanliness
    - nice view

Something in reasonable price range i do want to live well though. I know some of the more luxury places are nice to live in but at night due to the vacancy it an be really unsafe.

Any recommendations, links, ads or comments I can have are well appreciated!
    Hi Soccergal11,

I have a furnished one bedroom apartment availlable in the gated communitty of Costambar. The water and electric is 24 hours guaranteed. There is cable tv and a hard wired dsl internet connection. There are also laundry facilities. The cost is only $400US monthly all included. You can call me at 305-810-8433 or email me at currencytrader1@hotmail.com . This is a link for more information Costambar : Dominican Republic Rentals : Apartment For Rent. Cheers,

Mike

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

That resort is a no no no !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Is this a timeshare or you rent to own or what with the resort and why a no no no resort? just curious. Thanks and God bless
    Biggs

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

just dont get a room near 'bellepp'

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12