Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Can. girl fell for a DR guy and it cost me ...

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

DCfred
    This older guy in DC I know goes on and on about how different Dominican girls are- that they love older guys. Well, I did not have the heart to tell him that Dominican girls probably see dollars and high cholesterol, LOL.
    I am just trying to figure out what you did mean by saying this and who you referred to???
    If you referred to me I am 30 years old man too far from being elderly i think and I do not remember i've said anything about Dominican girls on this forum.(go and see all my posts)
    As for the dollars,the dollars are sought by everybody and it does not depend on whether you are a man or a whoman.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default To: AZB

Hello AZB, I have noticed that you have the tendency to get quite oppinionated on these forums, and you also appear to be quite confident in the arguments that you make. You make fun of a lot of the people that come on this forum to confide and seek advice, and I am wondering what grants you the right in your own mind, to judge everybodies relationships and lives. You base the majority of your arguments on irrelevent stupid details, and it seems to me that you get some sort of a weird twisted satisfaction in reminding the world that you have miss universe type girls from Santiago. Stop advertising these women like they belong to you, I am sure that there is more to these women than what you keep saying. Stereotyping and generalizing is a tool for the ignorant that refuse to see beyond a single viewpoint. In regards to the absolute ridiculous nonsense that you say about Canadian women, it is rather annoying because I live in Canada and Canada is home to the most multicultural cities of the world, there is no single "Canadian type" women, and your characterization of Canadian women as fat, unattractive, and desperate is simply stupid. You should really try to speak of topics beyond the realms of making fun of sankies, and women who fool around in the Dominican Republic, maybe if you tried to broaden the horizons of your simple mind, you would have a better understanding of the true value of women and the world around you.
    Last edited by Chica7; 03-10-2005 at 12:12 AM.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Sometimes things are better off unsaid!

Quote Originally Posted by Daisygirl
    VERY nice ...
    The REALL reason I want to contact him is to tell him off !
    Yes, Maybe I'm still hot for him but now, I'm WAY MORE ****ED than anything.

holy animosity ....
    Daisy we've all been there at some point in our lives, but with these guys sometimes it better to leave things unsaid. Although it will probably make you feel better to yell and get things off your chest it won't make a difference to him. He probably won't even listen to a word your saying, don't give him the satisfaction! To him it's like a game, to see how many girls he can get and how much she'll send once she returns home. Just think about the good times you had together and think about the whole vacation as a learning experience!

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Daisygirl
    Let me first start by saying … “I am a fool”.
    I already know this … so everyone who reads this post please, save yourself the trouble.

I’m 35 – came to Puerto Plata over Christmas with 3 other girls to enjoy the sun, sand, you know, to relax.
    Never expected to be hit on so much by the locals (hotel staff local Dominicans). Was nice change from life in Canada.
    I’m mulatto, with a sorta JLO body and long curly hair.
    I’m also engaged....<snip>
    ...So why can’t I stop thinking about him?
    Gee, I'm thinking you should discuss this with the person you love and trust the most in the world. You know, the one you are going to marry? I'm sure he will have a few good answers for you.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314