Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Robbed

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by AZB View Post
    he won't do that. There is more to the story than we know.
    AZB
    Exactly what I have been thinking since the start (otherwise it would be easy to track her down).

That is why I don t feel sorry for the OP.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Africaida View Post
    Exactly what I have been thinking since the start (otherwise it would be easy to track her down).

That is why I don t feel sorry for the OP.
    The OP asked for advice and feedback, and got it, move on already.
    I have never seen so many washwomen on one website that thrive on the misfortune of others.

I love AZB!
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tamborista View Post
    I have never seen so many washwomen on one website that thrive on the misfortune of others.
    I don't think AZB thrives on the misfortune of others.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Vacara View Post
    AZB tells it like it is and I respect that. I was referring to the other dozen chismosos on this site. Are you and Africaida the same person per chance?

I love AZB!
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tamborista View Post
    Are you and Africaida the same person per chance?
    Probablement.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Tambo might respect ABC, as I do up to a point, but ABC never leaves a thread wondering if he is the most informed, most Dominicanized, Most insightful poster who ever posted on DR1.

He repeated states his superiority and his believe in the premise that he is "the man", with every post he makes.

And there is nothing wrong with that necessarily, it is just that it is a tad bit redundant and over-stated. We got it many posts ago. ABC rules, and anyone who questions his remarkable insight just doesn't get it.

Well, we got it. Time to move on.

ABC simply has a way of alienating everyone else. It is a skill that should be patented. Pure genius.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AZB View Post
    No need to stay alert at all if you go out with doiminicans who don't look at you as a "walking bank-safe full of money". What the above statement is saying: Keep dating whomever you like but be careful and take precautions. I don't agree with it at all. I will go further to say, date people who are worth dating. Judging from what i see in expat dating habits, I can say, 90% are not worth dating at all.
    AZB
    I agree here.
    You guys(some of you) take the low road when it comes to meeting women. Then get mad when you get robbed or played or fleeced or shot or buttboned by some merenguero or drugged or hung out to dry by some PN. The same skeezie babes you d avoid at home you flock to here.

BUt also with grey dread that you know "you never know if a person is a bonehead until you make an effort to know that person". Some people put on airs and make you believe they are who you want to know or what you really like then the hammer falls.

AZB
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

The whole argument of "you never know who is who until you get to know them good...." can be settled here in 5 seconds only if the Op dares to put her picture on the board. I am sure we are not talking about some James bond (KGB trained) double agent girl here. If a girl who is connected enough to get drugs that are able to put the victim to sleep (or death) and is an expert in doing so, then I am sure she does not look like a girl who shows up on fashion magazine cover. She is most likely some puta with fake eyebrows and super long nails etc. Total cuero package.
    So the hell with taking precautions, just don't date cueros and if you do, then take them to a motel.
    AZB

rsg
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Vacara View Post
    AZB just thrives on the misfortune of a bad back of others..

AZB
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by rsg View Post
    AZB just thrives on the misfortune of a bad back of others..
    LOL, you got that right.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast