Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Galeria 360

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Galeria 360

GALERIA 360

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ReYMnHBwXIU&rel=0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded &version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ReYMnHBwXIU&rel=0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded &version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></embed></object>

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Santo Mall Domingo ... Malltown, Caribbean.

Do they REALLY think all those malls will survive? Including the older malls? Ayayay....

I would like to see stats mall per capita and mall per adjusted GDP per capita ... USA, Mexico, DR, PR, Colombia, Brazil, Chile.
    I think on "mall per capita" basis, DR will be leading one, and on "mall per adjusted GDP per capita" basis will be on the tail ...

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rubio_higuey View Post
    Santo Mall Domingo ... Malltown, Caribbean.

Do they REALLY think all those malls will survive? Including the older malls? Ayayay....
    I know you have your doubts, but their millions (in USD$) tell otherwise based on financial studies on the areas of interest to these investors...

Do you really think IKEA has a problem of understanding purchasing capacity, in any given market they sink their teeth into?

Do you think La Sirena, Jumbo and then some are betting on dreams for their hypermarket investments all over the DR?

To most expats posting from the coast, "el flow" and God knows what hole in the DR is the real DR they know about...

For Chip, the majority of Santiago is made up of poor households, even when he can't even present proof to support it by just "listing" the hoods tete a tete (simple enough to do).

For our Donp and others, the DR is Narco Town, or Haiti Redux, but for the average Dominican household reality is what reality does each day of the year, living here without an expat for an spouse or the need of a green card to boost family income.

This is nothing compared to what's soon to take hold of the Juan Dolio area Studios, orthe nothern coast once the new terminal is built...

Have yet to post about the San Souci city in the making... The Navy is just ending their move from the spot this year...

7. Likes johnny liked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Last edited by PICHARDO; 12-01-2011 at 02:57 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I just hope that they made the parking spaces bigger. Every damn garage or plaza you go in, the spaces are too small and too close together.

10. Likes fidget, cobraboy, Taino808 liked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Frank the Tank View Post
    I just hope that they made the parking spaces bigger. Every damn garage or plaza you go in, the spaces are too small and too close together.
    I agree...one of my pet peeves about Dominican construction. I think only The Churchill La Sirena or is it The large Luperon Jumbo? Not sure can't recall, but there's only one where I can recall the parking spaces being "normal" like US sizes.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

GALERIA 360 Supports the Soccer team!

Calle Juan Tomas Mejía y Cotes No. 32, Arroyo Hondo, 1181 Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

Galería 360 a shopping destination with a total area of 63,248 M2 and 51,450 M2 of commercial retail area.
    A parking facility for 1,900 vehicles.

Email
    galeria360@gmail.com

Phone

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast