Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please Help

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Please Help

I had a flight from Georgia to Santo Domingo today but, because of me getting off work late and the traffic I missed my flight. So I had to pay and additional $125.00 to pay to reschedule my flight for tomorrow which screwed my budget up. I was wondering if anyone can tell me how I can get a ride from the Santo Domingo airport to Juan Dolio beach for under $45.00. I tried looking the caribe tours website but, I only understand a little bit of spanish so, it is hard for me to do the research because the lack of spanish. I have to leave here at 7a.m. So can someone help me?

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

My brother in law will pick you up and take you for that price, he drives a cab, you'll have to let me know as I'll have to call him to meet you if you want him. 7am.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

How much will he charge. I arrive at $4:30 p.m.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

You named your price above, l said he will do it for that, let me know and he'll meet you at arrivals.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Givadogahome View Post
    You named your price above, l said he will do it for that, let me know and he'll meet you at arrivals.
    You must've misunderstood her post, she said below $45 not $45. You just went straight to her max.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

My bro in-law can take you in his cab for RD1.700, My father in law will do it for RD1.500 in his green top, although you will probably get him down to RD1 - 1.200 if you smile and are polite.

Off Topic - Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Givadogahome View Post
    My bro in-law can take you in his cab for RD1.700, My father in law will do it for RD1.500 in his green top, although you will probably get him down to RD1 - 1.200 if you smile and are polite.
    Even 1700 comes to 43.76 U.S. @ 38.85 exchange rate
    OP should be elated.....still under the 45 cap and doesn't have to haggle at the airport in English

B in Santiago

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

I am looking for more cheaper because I had to purchase a new flight which screwed my budget.I am currently in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. My flight do not leave until 1p.m. I called a taxi called Santo Domingo taxi and he said because the place I am going is only 10 to 15 minutes away from the airport I can get a taxi that is at the airport for $25.00 instead of calling a taxi which will charge me $45 or more. So I guess I will try the airport. Because I am really on a tight budget because of the change of plans.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Cheap, cheaper, cheapest

Quote Originally Posted by Redvelvet215 View Post
    I can get a taxi that is at the airport for $25.00 instead of calling a taxi which will charge me $45 or more. So I guess I will try the airport.
    Would your boyfriend not be the cheapest?

Quote Originally Posted by Redvelvet215 View Post
    ... As for my boyfriend, I ask him if I leave the car with him because he is the only person that I know will keep a good eye on my car and he have a garage where I can put it.
    donP

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

if you actually read that post it was long ago and no I did not buy the car. So I am trying to get a taxi for short notice because of my flight. Thanks Don P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast