Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Porque SI, Porque No Fustration

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Porque SI, Porque No Fustration

I am getting frustrated because I do not getting a good explanation from my novia. Example, I ask her did she iron my shirt, she says no, I ask her why not? Her answer, Porque No! This to me is not an answer, I ask her to explain why she did not iron my shirt...she continues with Porque No! Another example, did you eat the whole pie, she answers si, I did not get a slice of it, why did you eat it all? Porque Si! Please explain to me why her answer is Porque SI! Is Porque SI or Porque NO a legitimate answer to a question in DR or she does not want to answer because she ashamed and has no real answer. Or is she just trying to drive me crazy.

2. Likes Berzin liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Time for a Change

Quote Originally Posted by Wanna View Post
    Or is she just trying to drive me crazy.
    Before she does that and if your examples were real:
    Throw her out, get replacement.

donP

4. Likes eirian liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

She's not deliberately trying to drive you crazy, but you will go crazy trying to understand women. Should you ask me why? My only reply will be "porque si"!!!

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Time to change girlfriends.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

I am getting frustrated because I do not getting a good explanation from my novia. Example, I ask her did she iron my shirt, she says no, I ask her why not? Her answer, Porque No! This to me is not an answer, I ask her to explain why she did not iron my shirt...she continues with Porque No! Another example, did you eat the whole pie, she answers si, I did not get a slice of it, why did you eat it all? Porque Si! Please explain to me why her answer is Porque SI! Is Porque SI or Porque NO a legitimate answer to a question in DR or she does not want to answer because she ashamed and has no real answer. Or is she just trying to drive me crazy.
    She may not have much more to say than that! you cannot argue with most women here, waste of time!

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Because she is a woman she has to iron your shirt? Is that it do you iron her clothes? If not why not? Porque NO! What a Machisto person. Did you buy the pie for her? Is there some legitimate reason why the lady should not be allowed to eat what she wants? If you had eaten all the pie would youf fee a need to explain why to her? Poor gal get off her case and get alife that doesn't depend on demanding answers from another person for personal things. Did you bring home beer for her? Porque no?

9. Dislikes nyc dad disliked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Derfish View Post
    Because she is a woman she has to iron your shirt? Is that it do you iron her clothes? If not why not? Porque NO! What a Machisto person. Did you buy the pie for her? Is there some legitimate reason why the lady should not be allowed to eat what she wants? If you had eaten all the pie would youf fee a need to explain why to her? Poor gal get off her case and get alife that doesn't depend on demanding answers from another person for personal things. Did you bring home beer for her? Porque no?
    The Dominican Republic is NOT the USA if he is PAYING all the bills she should not eat his pie, and keep his shirts cleaned and ironed. OP explain to her she either follow the RULES or she will not be here, and explain to her your RULES are not flexible nor are you.

She would NEVER pull this crap if she was with a Dominicano.

11. Likes nyc dad liked this post
    Dislikes Lucille, sarah1101 disliked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

I love your girlfriend
    I want be just like her when I grow up

13. Likes sarah1101, snowqueen, Auryn, KateP liked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JMB773 View Post
    The Dominican Republic is NOT the USA if he is PAYING all the bills she should not eat his pie, and keep his shirts cleaned and ironed. OP explain to her she either follow the RULES or she will not be here, and explain to her your RULES are not flexible nor are you.

She would NEVER pull this crap if she was with a Dominicano.
    Where did the concept of human rights go? So she is a Dominicana she is still a human being I would assume. Refer to today's USA Today about how women in Egypt are finally rebelling against being treated as less than human, it's about time that idea spread to the Gringos in the DR.
    Der Fish

15. Likes rendul, KateP, pollogringo liked this post
    Dislikes nyc dad disliked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

I love it when they do that, Answer a "Question with a Question." What she is saying is; "Why not"! Like when you ask Why she replies Z. haha, man but don't sweat it or panic its a way of life & there is nothing you can do to change it. Have you ever taught an old Dog new tricks? or like my uncle says Old habits die Hard.
    Last edited by Zulu; 06-13-2012 at 01:52 PM. Reason: typo

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast