Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: best massage place in Sosua

  1. #1
    Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    25
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default best massage place in Sosua

    Does anyone know of a good place for a massage in Sosua? I would prefer if it was near the beach.

    Also the prices of the massage?

    Thank you

  2. #2
    Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    35
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Whenever I am in Sosua, I get a massage at M and M. It is located in a small strip of stores, off of Pedro Clisante. I always use Suni, she gives a great massage and will play your choice of music.

  3. #3
    Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    25
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Thank you for the information. I will give that place a try.

  4. #4
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    9,412
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kinggold View Post
    Whenever I am in Sosua, I get a massage at M and M. It is located in a small strip of stores, off of Pedro Clisante. I always use Suni, she gives a great massage and will play your choice of music.
    I had one right on the beach the last time I was there!!!!

    300 pesos for 1/2 hour.

    Moderator DR1.com

  5. #5
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    18,411
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Here is something even "I" never heard before!
    I called a new massage parlor here in Santo Domingo,to see if they provided"Extras".
    I was quoted prices for everything from a simple 1/2 hour massage,to an hour with 2,or more girls doing "Any,and Everything!
    I was confussed by what was described as "Masturbacion Oral"??????
    Does that mean you talk about "Masturbating"??????
    Shades of "Slick Willie" Clinton.
    After a little "Q&A" session,I figured out that "Masturbacion Oral,was nothing more,or LESS,than a "BJ"!!
    "Just Say'n"
    CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC C
    PS,I WENT,we "talked",or should I say,SHE "talked" ???????????????????
    Moderator
    Open and General Forums
    www.DR1.com


    CCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

  6. Likes badpiece33, barker1964, frank12, pelaut liked this post
  7. #6
    Gold
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    7,556
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Criss Colon View Post
    Here is something even "I" never heard before!
    I called a new massage parlor here in Santo Domingo,to see if they provided"Extras".
    I was quoted prices for everything from a simple 1/2 hour massage,to an hour with 2,or more girls doing "Any,and Everything!
    I was confussed by what was described as "Masturbacion Oral"??????
    Does that mean you talk about "Masturbating"??????
    Shades of "Slick Willie" Clinton.
    After a little "Q&A" session,I figured out that "Masturbacion Oral,was nothing more,or LESS,than a "BJ"!!
    "Just Say'n"
    CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC C
    PS,I WENT,we "talked",or should I say,SHE "talked" ???????????????????
    Give me the number. I'll call them and get the ......um....facts straightened out.

  8. Likes Crytonb99 liked this post
  9. #7
    Gold
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    9,088
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Oftentimes they will hum the national anthem to get everybody standing up.

    You just need to tell them your nationality.......

  10. Likes ctrob, ramesses, Crytonb99, frank12 liked this post
  11. #8
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    18,411
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    The phone number,if I remember correctly is:69-69-0 U 8 1 2........
    CC
    Ready to take this show on the road??????????????????
    "Take My WIFE,........PLEASE!!!!!
    CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
    Moderator
    Open and General Forums
    www.DR1.com


    CCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

  12. #9
    Gold
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    7,556
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Criss Colon View Post
    The phone number,if I remember correctly is:69-69-0 U 8 1 2........
    CC
    Ready to take this show on the road??????????????????
    "Take My WIFE,........PLEASE!!!!!
    CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
    Punch line drum - YouTube

  13. #10
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    There are many message places in Sosua, but I found M and M is the best among others, It is little bit expensive but their work is very good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •