Page 152 of 190 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 1893

Thread: Puerto Plata - Weather Report

.............. ?
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Thursday January 10

Blue skies, blue skies, blue skies.......sorry I get excited by the change in our weather. We have a beautiful day. It is 84 F where I am, sunny and we have a very light breeze.

Lindsey - no worries, we discussed this by PM. I did not take offense but was really confused by your post.

Have a great day.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Allow me to help clarify any confusion. She wanted to know what the sat. pics meant. As here:
    Tropical Atlantic AVN Color Imagery - Satellite Services Division

Quote Originally Posted by LindseyKaufman View Post
    to ask for information from someone who could interpret the satellite image for me.
    It's still there Lindsey but I suggest not a problem for us here in DR.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, Lambada, the clarification and other images helped immensely, as well as the sunshine today!

Again, thank you for helping me to understand the weather we are experiencing. It is easier to tolerate it when I can understand it.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Tomorrow should be the last day of showers for the Puerto Plata Area. It looks like we've got three sunny days coming with an increase in temperature as well.
    For the sake of those in the flooded Barios Chris I HOPE you are right. Regrettably at 01.15 today it is raining & this link Intellicast.com - Local Weather in Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic seems to indicate the 'Scattered Showers' will continue until Sunday. Looking at the animated scenario for the Caribbean on Intellicast.com - Infrared Satellite - Caribbean, this seems to be bourne out by the 'fluffy white clouds' coming down from the NNE. All are seemingly spin offs from that system LindseyKaufman was asking about.

Still - looking on the bright side, we DID have some gorgeous weather today down at Playa Grande. It would appear that we got OUR window timed just right!! ~ Grahame.

.............. ?
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Friday January 11

Well we have a mixed bag today - something for everyone - except the snow lovers (whoever you might be)

It was raining first thing this morning and a bit on the cooler side. Then the sun came out and warmed things up a bit. Right now we have partly sunny skies and it looks like we will get more rain later!

Have a great day.

.............. ?
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Monday January 14

We have just had a beautiful weekend! It was hot and sunny all weekend! While I am currently on the south coast, a friend tells me it is still sunny up in Puerto Plata area.

Have a great day.

.............. ?
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Wednesday January 16

I am back in Puerto Plata and the clouds seem to have followed me. We have partly sunny skies and it looks like we might get a shower later. It is 80F with a good breeze.

Have a great day.

.............. ?
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Thursday January 17

Good morning - well it is a great morning for everyone who loves rain. We are not having a sunny day. It is overcast with intermittent rain! Yuck. But it is still way warmer then where you are. It is 79F with a very light breeze.

Have a great day.

.............. ?
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Friday January 18

Good morning, another mixed bag weather wise today. We are mostly overcast but we have our sunny breaks. It is 80 F and almost no breeze at all.

Yesterday it cleared in the afternoon and ended up to be not a bad day at all.

Have a great day.

.............. ?
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Tuesday January 22

Good morning - first of all, right now we are under mostly sunny skies. We didn't start out this way as we had a lot of rain overnight. It has cleared - is 81 F and we have a nice breeze.

Saturday was a very nice day, Sunday was nice as well. Monday was mostly sunny and hot, with just a few clouds for variety. The rain clouds moved in late evening and it RAINED overnight.... Nice time to get rain if you must. I suspect we could see some more wet stuff later on.

Have a great day.