News & Updates
- Tuesday, 11 March 2014
- President Medina inaugurates more schools
- President Medina submits bond issue proposals
- Hector Valdez: IMF visit is routine
- Working on a fishing agreement with Morocco
- New air traffic control system for SDQ and PUJ
- Larimar school for Barahona
- Indotel approves sale of Tricom to Altice
- Attorney General office should not administer co...
- Drug gang released on bail
- More news stories...
- Ceyba Park (Real Estate)
- DSRR Bus Rental info Rosario (Tours & Excursions)
- Pro Excursions (Tours & Excursions)
- West Indies Real Estate (Real Estate)
- Paradisus Palma Real (Hotels & Resorts)
- Playa Grande Investments (Real Estate)
Location: Santo Domingo
A Brief History of Baseball in the Dominican Republic.
How it's grown, brewed and ways people enjoy it. Usually sweet and strong.
All you'll need to know about renting a property in Santo Domingo.
The origins of many foods and the customs surrounding them.
Dominican Slang 101: What they say, how to say it and what it means.
How it is viewed by Dominican culture and its relation to tourism.