News & Updates
- Friday, 03 July 2015
- 31,275 Haitians leave voluntarily
- Canadian diplomat says DR is putting its house i...
- New York Times Magazine publishes piece that bla...
- Caution and courtesy to OAS inspectors
- Historians appeal for OAS to ask for pardon for ...
- Icomos protests new construction proposed for Sa...
- Bosch wouldn't have approved of so many public p...
- Three political alliance proposals
- Yellow alert for increased government borrowing
- More news stories...
- gpsEtravelguides.com (Tours & Excursions)
- Billini Hotel (Hotels & Resorts)
- Tour Samana With Terry (Tours & Excursions)
- Samana Island Hostel (Hotels & Resorts)
- Dental Esthetics and Implant C... (Medical & Dental)
- Sosua Sunshine Properties (Real Estate)
Location: Santo Domingo
Location: Punta Cana
A Brief History of Baseball in the Dominican Republic.
How it's grown, brewed and ways people enjoy it. Usually sweet and strong.
All you'll need to know about renting a property in Santo Domingo.
The origins of many foods and the customs surrounding them.
Dominican Slang 101: What they say, how to say it and what it means.
How it is viewed by Dominican culture and its relation to tourism.