News & Updates
- Friday, 06 December 2013
- President Medina mourns Mandela
- New pediatrics hospital at Ciudad de la Salud
- US$35 million for farmers in San Juan province
- Medina receives IACHR commission
- UNHCR urges fast action on Constitutional Court ...
- What the IACHR needs to include
- Gold medalist would need to legalize his status
- Hipolito takes PRD politics to IACHR
- Accidents and awareness: key issues for Specials...
- More news stories...
- Renaissance Jaragua Hotel (Hotels & Resorts)
- Foreigners Club Hotel (Hotels & Resorts)
- Tropical Island Bed and Breakf... (Hotels & Resorts)
- Seavis Tours (Tours & Excursions)
- Xxpress Clinics (Medical & Dental)
- Cigar Country Tours (Tours & Excursions)
Location: Santo Domingo
Price: US$20 / Sq M
Location: Las Terrenas
A Brief History of Baseball in the Dominican Republic.
How it's grown, brewed and ways people enjoy it. Usually sweet and strong.
All you'll need to know about renting a property in Santo Domingo.
The origins of many foods and the customs surrounding them.
Dominican Slang 101: What they say, how to say it and what it means.
How it is viewed by Dominican culture and its relation to tourism.