News & Updates
- Tuesday, 03 March 2015
- President Medina returns from Florida
- Oil exploration tender next year
- Second natural gas plant should be built on nort...
- Debt to power generators piles up to US$749 mill...
- Preparing for the boom in Pedernales
- Committee against contraband meets
- Savers can get their money back from bankrupt ba...
- Advances in Civil Registry checks
- Learn about the success, failures and challenges...
- More news stories...
- EquipNet (Services)
- Dr. Miguel Asenjo (Medical & Dental)
- Punta Cana Lifestyle Real Estate (Real Estate)
- Samana' Island Hostel and Bed ... (Hotels & Resorts)
- Dental Esthetics and Implant C... (Medical & Dental)
- Pro Excursions (Tours & Excursions)
Location: Santo Domingo
A Brief History of Baseball in the Dominican Republic.
How it's grown, brewed and ways people enjoy it. Usually sweet and strong.
All you'll need to know about renting a property in Santo Domingo.
The origins of many foods and the customs surrounding them.
Dominican Slang 101: What they say, how to say it and what it means.
How it is viewed by Dominican culture and its relation to tourism.