News & Updates
- Friday, 23 January 2015
- DR1 breaks for Duarte Day on 26 January
- Dominicans are using 911 to cut noise
- CCNY to train Dominican math teachers
- JCE says more than 7 million could vote in 2016 ...
- Public hospitals to accept health provider plans
- Blackouts in Santo Domingo
- Government upheaval in Haiti affects success of ...
- Fernandez invited to UN solutions group
- PRSC senator says he is moving to La Estructura
- More news stories...
- DSRR Bus Rental info Rosario (Tours & Excursions)
- Sophisticated Golfer Travel (Golf)
- Courtyard Santo Domingo By Mar... (Hotels & Resorts)
- Punta Cana Lifestyle Real Estate (Real Estate)
- Ocean World Adventure Park (Tours & Excursions)
- Dental Esthetics and Implant C... (Medical & Dental)
Type: Commercial Property
Location: Santo Domingo
A Brief History of Baseball in the Dominican Republic.
How it's grown, brewed and ways people enjoy it. Usually sweet and strong.
All you'll need to know about renting a property in Santo Domingo.
The origins of many foods and the customs surrounding them.
Dominican Slang 101: What they say, how to say it and what it means.
How it is viewed by Dominican culture and its relation to tourism.