News & Updates
- Friday, 17 May 2013
- US Ambassador honored
- New framework for Police
- Government increases tax collections
- Dominican Institute for Quality (Indocal) launch...
- DR owes the most to Venezuela
- Government tests for damage caused by Barrick
- Academy of Sciences refutes statements by Xstrat...
- Housing for lower middle class families
- Crackdown on ring that exploited Haitian childre...
- More news stories...
- Take Off Surfing School (Schools & Internships)
- Hotel Palacio (Hotels & Resorts)
- Caliente Resorts (Hotels & Resorts)
- The Beachcomber at Las Canas (Hotels & Resorts)
- Playa Grande Investments (Real Estate)
- Catalonia Royal Bavaro (Hotels & Resorts)
Location: Las Terrenas
Price: US$80 / Sq M
A Brief History of Baseball in the Dominican Republic.
How it's grown, brewed and ways people enjoy it. Usually sweet and strong.
All you'll need to know about renting a property in Santo Domingo.
The origins of many foods and the customs surrounding them.
Dominican Slang 101: What they say, how to say it and what it means.
How it is viewed by Dominican culture and its relation to tourism.