News & Updates
- Monday, 10 March 2014
- US Vice President suspends DR visit
- More background on the Vice President's visit
- Why there can't be a general amnesty for illegal...
- Toll increase or application of the 1% on luxury...
- Government borrowing continues to increase
- Victor Castro: Less wasteful spending
- RD$67 million for political parties
- 12,000 new jobs to open in Santiago free zone pl...
- Eat shrimp, let lobsters breed through June
- More news stories...
- Sophisticated Golfer Travel (Golf)
- Dominican Republic Property (Real Estate)
- Jarabacoa Hostel (Hotels & Resorts)
- Hispaniola Real Estate (Real Estate)
- Abreu and Associates Immigration Servi... (Services)
- Ocean World Adventure Park (Tours & Excursions)
Location: Santo Domingo
A Brief History of Baseball in the Dominican Republic.
How it's grown, brewed and ways people enjoy it. Usually sweet and strong.
All you'll need to know about renting a property in Santo Domingo.
The origins of many foods and the customs surrounding them.
Dominican Slang 101: What they say, how to say it and what it means.
How it is viewed by Dominican culture and its relation to tourism.