News & Updates
- Wednesday, 23 April 2014
- President Medina opens more schools
- More forests in the Dominican Republic
- JCE makes it easy to get new card
- President Danilo Medina meets Marc Anthony
- First Lady to receive award on her way to Rome
- New trail opens in Botanical Gardens
- Loma Miranda case closed
- Chikungunya on the increase in San Cristobal
- Book of condolence for Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- More news stories...
- Dental Cibao (Medical & Dental)
- Jarabacoa Hostel (Hotels & Resorts)
- Cigar Country Tours (Tours & Excursions)
- Ceyba Park (Real Estate)
- John Kornbluth Real Estate (Real Estate)
- Dominican Republic Property (Real Estate)
A Brief History of Baseball in the Dominican Republic.
How it's grown, brewed and ways people enjoy it. Usually sweet and strong.
All you'll need to know about renting a property in Santo Domingo.
The origins of many foods and the customs surrounding them.
Dominican Slang 101: What they say, how to say it and what it means.
How it is viewed by Dominican culture and its relation to tourism.