News & Updates
- Monday, 20 May 2013
- Medina's Sunday tour offers RD$80 million
- President issues health and safety decrees
- Changing the Dominican fuel matrix
- Gold prices fall; threaten DR income
- Mission from Trinidad visits
- Flacso to meet in Santo Domingo
- Vargas calls for attention for Police reform
- SCJ judge thinks Criminal Process Code needs mod...
- Attorney General says he will fight exploitation...
- More news stories...
- Casa de Campo (Hotels & Resorts)
- Rancho Capote and Cueva Fun ... (Tours & Excursions)
- Casa Blanca Samana (Hotels & Resorts)
- Ocean World Bravissimo Show ... (Restaurants & Bars)
- La Residencia del Paseo (Hotels & Resorts)
- Casa Dorado (Hotels & Resorts)
Type: This is a 4.5 acre beachfront property
Price: US$22 / Sq M
A Brief History of Baseball in the Dominican Republic.
How it's grown, brewed and ways people enjoy it. Usually sweet and strong.
All you'll need to know about renting a property in Santo Domingo.
The origins of many foods and the customs surrounding them.
Dominican Slang 101: What they say, how to say it and what it means.
How it is viewed by Dominican culture and its relation to tourism.