Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dominican Hair stylists

Post Thanks / Like

Hi, I just move to Newburgh, Orange county..from the Bronx. I'm looking for a Dominican Hair salon in the Area.. every weekend I travel to The Bronx to do my hair, but I'm getting a little tire the commute is about 1:15mins..I'm Dominican and will like for Dominican hair stylist to continue doing my hair..

Post Thanks / Like

Question Looking for Dominican Hair Salon in Minnesota...

Hello,
    I live in Minnesota and I'm trying to locate a dominican hair salon. I tried the last suggestion and visited the roundbrushhair link but nothing is pulling up.

Can anyone give me exact locations, phone numbers, etc.?

Thanks,
    K.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Dominican Hair Salon in Minnesota

Quote Originally Posted by eri-dominicana View Post
    are thre any in minnesota?
    Dominican Hair Salon in Minnesota

Latin Essence
    Isa Scavo
    4806 Chicago Ave S
    Minneapolis, MN 55418
    (612) 824-0011
    Tues - Sat 10:00am - 7:00pm

Isa's an expert in color, relaxers, cuts, and blow outs. She specializes in hair Dominican style. I am from New York and I missed my Dominican salon. I was so glad to find her. I love Dominican salons for my hair. She does an amazing job , I always walk out with my hair bouncy and as smooth as silk. Good luck ladies!

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

I am looking for one in Raleigh, NC I know of one in Selma, NC but she is hardly at her shop. I need someone reliable even if I have to drive for 1 hour.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by guandulera View Post
    I am looking for one in Raleigh, NC I know of one in Selma, NC but she is hardly at her shop. I need someone reliable even if I have to drive for 1 hour.
    Hey...I am in NC in Raleigh...and I go to

ERLINA'S LATIN STYLES
    4404 CRAFTSMAN DRIVE
    RALEIGH, NC 27604
    (919) 872-4899

Keila does my hair and she's great. I HATE that damn blower pero vale la pena if you know what I mean...or I guess I should say...vale la PAIN-a!
    Afterwards, your hair is soooo soft and silky!
    I go every Sunday...I can take you if you want...
    Keila speaks very LITTLE english, but she's great!

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SKing View Post
    Hey...I am in NC in Raleigh...and I go to

ERLINA'S LATIN STYLES
    4404 CRAFTSMAN DRIVE
    RALEIGH, NC 27604
    (919) 872-4899

Keila does my hair and she's great. I HATE that damn blower pero vale la pena if you know what I mean...or I guess I should say...vale la PAIN-a!
    Afterwards, your hair is soooo soft and silky!
    I go every Sunday...I can take you if you want...
    Keila speaks very LITTLE english, but she's great!
    Sorry...I forgot that you are a latina...you will have no problem with Keila!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Castia View Post
    Hi, I just move to Newburgh, Orange county..from the Bronx. I'm looking for a Dominican Hair salon in the Area.. every weekend I travel to The Bronx to do my hair, but I'm getting a little tire the commute is about 1:15mins..I'm Dominican and will like for Dominican hair stylist to continue doing my hair..
    Hi. You should go to Milka's hair salon on Main Street in Middletown. I think it's still there. I used to live in Middletown 4 yrs ago and she's actually my ex sister in law. She's Dominican and an EXCELLENT hair dresser.

Hope this helps.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

omg. thanks for posting these because doing my own hair is a nightmare. there`s another hair salon in hyattsville, md called odalisis'. it`s really nice there. all they played was bachata y merengue and had a huge dr flag hanging on the back wall.

Post Thanks / Like

I am also looking for a really good Dominican Hair dresser, but in West Palm Beach, FL
    If anyone has information or has heard of one, please forward any information to my email: evejimenez@yahoo.com or reply to the post.

Thank you. Hope to here something soon, I'm in desperate need of a good one.

Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone know where there is Dominican hair salon in colorado? Preferrably in Denver.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast