Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dominican ANABOLEX

Post Thanks / Like

Default Dominican ANABOLEX

ive heard of this pill and wondering if anyone knows the cost of it in the country , and if it's availible here in the states.. its supposed to increase metabolism and has a very low dosage of dbol steroid about 3mg that helps for body building i know they dont sell it here in the states its a DR pill.. but if anyone knows someone that knows someone that can get it to me here in the states.. please lmk PM me

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't recommend you to try to get it in the US as every steroid there is banned and you could get in serious trouble. With that being said, if you come here to the DR, I don't recommend you to take it alone because it will shut down your natural testosterone production, if you think you are ready and able to take roids, you should stick some testosterone in the mix (which is banned here in the DR i think), and later follow up with a proper Post Cycle Therapy (Tamoxifeno, Clomifeno).

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dominikano24 View Post
    ive heard of this pill and wondering if anyone knows the cost of it in the country , and if it's availible here in the states.. its supposed to increase metabolism and has a very low dosage of dbol steroid about 3mg that helps for body building i know they dont sell it here in the states its a DR pill.. but if anyone knows someone that knows someone that can get it to me here in the states.. please lmk PM me
    Anabolex is Dianabol... just an other trade name. A controlled substance in the US.

... J-D.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

OP

All that stuff is available here in the DR, free of prescription. This I got from from steriod users at the local gym - they even showed me the bottle.

I think there is evidence that this stuff negatively effects the testarone production, as one particular user at the gym has had severe problems getting his wife pregnant.

You have to ask yourself for what? I have been lifting weights for around 20 years now I have just about seen it all but have never taken steriods. The fact is the guys who lift know this is cheating and many look down on it as they know the guys without the continued use of steriods would revert back to normal. The funny thing is, girls don't even find it attractive either.

There are many other alternatives in supplements, such as creatine, and certain methods of training that one can gain 10 to 20 pounds of muscle in a matter of months. When all is said and done, you will be thankful you never took them.

John Evans

it makes men agressive so they can lift more weights but shrinks their append-arge...if you think you can afford to lose a couple of inches go ahead and try it

bugmenot

they have 3mg each and go for 10 pesos each pill.. u should take around 6 or seven a day and spread them out evenly thru the day..

Post Thanks / Like

If you are going on anecdotal evidence and hearsay(there is really nothing else out there when it comes to this stuff), you should stay clear of anything that affects your endocrine system.

But I would especially steer clear of anything that alters your mood. I've seen guys on testosterone go into 'roid rages and it's not cute. And Dianobol is a pretty bad one to use, low dosages or not. And the type that comes in pill form really does a number on your liver.

If you have a wife and children, seriously think about what you'd be putting them through, and for what? Like Chip said, the chicks really don't care so unless you are a pro athlete it really is a bit much.

Eat less, eat better and do some cardio. You'll increase your metabolism without having to wonder what happened to your testicles.
    Last edited by Berzin; 03-24-2009 at 10:25 AM.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

One thing is for sure is Smoking cigarettes will kill you before steroids do. I wouldnt recommend it but if you do decide to dabble in it you would be better off w/ injectable as they are not as hard on the liver as pills are (mentioned above). 6 weeks max. Get your blood work done prior to starting and after. There are many websites w/ abundance of information.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chip View Post
    OP

.... The funny thing is, girls don't even find it attractive either....
    In several broad strokes of the keyboard, Chip categorically speaks for all women. That's impressive.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TOOBER_SDQ View Post
    In several broad strokes of the keyboard, Chip categorically speaks for all women. That's impressive.
    Chip may be right about the "public" taste of maybe a majority of women. One can sometimes only marvel at the beauties some nerds seem able to reel in. Even beauty conscious women are less about looks than one may think. Yes, sometimes, it must be the money... As Bill Gates said to school students, one would be well advised to be nice to neards, because likelyness has it most will have to work for one some day... or go to bed with them.

However, let me say this; girls who dig chiseled bodies and muscle packs usually are H O T !

Back to the subject. I have never done 'roids. However, I believe that a man who wants a competitive body will either have to have a genetically high androgenic hormonal presisposition and if, as the years pass by, he wants to stay in shape above average, may have to resort to some "help" eventually.
    I would only consider doing that, under closest supervision and advice of a doctor with experience in the mater. I believe that the body's endocrine "household" is not so much about quantities than it is about balances. In other words, body building history has shown that one can't profit much from a one sided intake of a particular hormone, as the body tends to counter react quite dramatically, and all of a sudden everything is out of whack.

Heed Berzin's waring about the Dianabol pill & liver link! Then, lets not forget, if your liver is permanently weakened/damaged, one can join the large club of once body builders who can't even consume protein anymore!

... J-D.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast