Thread: Bavaro Express ??

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Question Bavaro Express ??

Hello to all, I need a wee bit of help from our folks in the East. Can anyone provide me with a number to this bus company?? or a scheduel for departures? Have a friend flying into PUJ in late afternoon and would like to know what time is the last bus to SDQ? Depending on the time they will stay in a Hotel then carry on the next day, but obviously would prefer to make the trip the same night. Or if you know of other bus services that go to the city in the evening. Thanks for your help.

Campesino...

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't have the number, but when I went on it I left Bavaro from Frucia (Can't remember the spelling) at 7am... cost around 200 pesos i believe, but I've heard it's gone up in price and it went straight to Santo Domingo.... I know there is another express bavaro that goes through Higuey as well.... In August coming from POP to PUJ we ended up taking express bavaro from SDQ and stopping in Higuey first.

DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

The last bus leaves at 4 pm from the Friusa stop. You can take the bus from the Friusa stop or from the many bus stops along the route. You can contact 809 552-1678 in Bavaro for which stop would be most convenient to you or 809 682-9670 in Santo Domingo. The other bus times are 7, 10 and 2 pm. Price is RD$250.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

REMEMBER,get there 30/40 mins early this bus is always full,whatever time you leave:the bus drivers will always stop and let you off ,whenever you ask them to.Get ready for the ride of your life,especally if your at the front of the bus,you may need a change of underwear at higuey!!!!!!!!!!!

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone know the schedule and location of the ticket office/bus stop in Santo Domingo for Bavaro Express or other lines that run express between Santo Domingo and Punta Cana?

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DavidZ View Post
    Does anyone know the schedule and location of the ticket office/bus stop in Santo Domingo for Bavaro Express or other lines that run express between Santo Domingo and Punta Cana?
    Here are a few links that should give you the answers you're looking for. As far as I know, Expreso Bavaro is the only direct service between SD and Bavaro.

Expreso Bavaro info

Expreso Bavaro info

Expreso Bavaro info

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the links Kate