Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Booking my Punta Cana trip this week, advice please.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jetti View Post
    depending on what site you are on some list it as Occidental Grand Punta Cana and some as Occidental Grand Flamenco.

Mangu is right around the bend from the main lobby if you look at a map of the resort you will see it. I also booked leaving from EWR but I booked my trip through Liberty Travel as I have done the same in the past. I sometime use Applevacations to get an idea of pricing and they are usually pretty good but sometime dont show non stop flights which I prefer.
    I'm soooooooo envyious of you!! did you check out the mangu website...see the pictures, i must admit!! the foam party was really fun!!
    *DO NOT EVER LEAVE YOUR DRINK UNATTENDED

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

I was acutally there during the foam party but I have to say that I wasnt upstairs when all the foam was floating around. im not a big fan of techno music so I didnt go upstairs all that often except to look for some eye candy ;-)

Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys based on the replies here we booked our stay at occidental grand punta cana, I really appreciate the replies, the place looks nice.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

IMO you will be happy with Occidental. I am a female around the age of you guys and had a great time there in July.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Make sure you give us a trip report when you come home!! love to hear about it!!

Post Thanks / Like

Stupid question, I have Verizon Wireless and a Motorola Q, will i get phone service out in DR??

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

yes you will get service in DR with verizon. i used to have verizon and it worked just fine when i was there. im not sure of how much a minute though. you might what to contact verizon. Enjoy your stay....you will have a blast.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

verizon is not anymore in the country. it was sold to Claro.
    anyway, it doesnt matter. you will have not problem. you just have to pay for the rooming.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12